Prince Rainier & Princess Grace Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi queenofthelight

could you try to post the pics of the reception at the quirinal in close-up?? I had never seen them before : Grace is simply outstanding!!!

thanks

I love these pics,dear queenofthelight,I like her look in turban,white gloves and sun glasses,so characteristics of her:flowers:

3rd and 4th pics are beautiful family pics. And of course the rest of pics are as beautiful as well. Thanks for sharing them!

I love these photos and her floral dress is so beautiful .Thanks mdeledda:flowers:They walking at the palace´s gardens the day they met.So romantic love story

The floral dress is one of my favorite dresses of Grace, lovely pics. :flowers:

The photos are adorable, beautiful and very hystorical!:previous:
These perfect photos were published in "Paris Match" in 1955.:flowers:

Dear mdeledda, I have always appreciated your contribution to any thread of Grace Kelly or Princess Grace, your photos are beautiful, tender and romantic.:previous:
I adore Grace's evening dress, it was great, there was a great creation of Cristian Dior.
The first photo wins with Grace's sincere smile, it was clear, that she was full of good emotions in expectation of her future wedding.

I love the last clipping. "The memory of a Cinderella at 50 years" would be the traslation of what it says. Thanks for the clippings!!

I love the little flowers she wears in hair as a little headpiece:flowers:

She always had a sophisticated detail :rose:, for me Caroline had too in the 70s and 80s, but Charlotte is a different attitude towards Style, in my opinion, that is one of the reasons they cannot be compare ...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like that picture of her in a leopard coat. Simply by the way she dressed I am struck that Grace as an actress and further into her life as a Royal, dressed with a remarkable eye. She was no dummy. Grace had it all it seemed and knew more than well how others are to esteem her. I'm a fan of her workings and will always be faithful. She was really always beautiful. I wish I could say that of myself. She is someone to emulate. Someday I surely will.

Back
Top Bottom