Prince Rainier & Princess Grace Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Grace and Prince Rainier in Sevilla..1966:)

One more photo from Sevilla..:)
ejgzg1.jpg

Together in Japan (behind Prince Rainier is Stephanie:p :) ) from 1981:)
ejh09e.jpg

(own collection, keystone, dpa)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pics, Ianna, especially the first one!

Thanx Iceflower!;) and some more..

Enjoying in private moments on their yacht..

epocd1.jpg

Having small talks with friends..:)

(uppa, own collection)

Very nice pics, Ianna and Radker.
I think the second one you posted, Ianna, is from 1979
at the tennis-event in Monaco, I do have a similar one
in black and white :)

I love the cutting if the wedding cake pic!
I've never seen it before.
What a lovely moment that pic captured, everyone surrounding the bride and groom wishing them well...

Really like that picture of grace and Rainer thanks for posting the above picture fab!!

Grace and Rainier visiting the Renault factories (grazia neri)

A few more
source:ANP
f4jvw5.jpg
f4jw4w.jpg

f4jxno.jpg

Here are some great pics of Rainier and Grace from Van Parys

in9yrt.jpg

in9ytg.jpg

in9yx5.jpg

in9z4j.jpg

in9z5x.jpg

in9z7k.jpg

ina0ig.jpg

ina0k0.jpg

ina0lf.jpg

These portraits are really great, thanks for posting them, tbhrc!

Agree with Iceflower! Great photos, tbhrc!;)

Lovely photos from Eyevine..:)
iwqe89.jpg
iwqeyq.jpg
iwqfes.jpg

Prince Rainier with Grace's photos at his working desk..:)
iwqh02.jpg

Fantastic pics Ianna! I hadn't seen those before as well the engagement ones posted by tbhrc :)

I think Grace was the most beautiful Princess of her time, and maybe all times ...

Great pics tbhrc and ianna! I love them!

Grace was such a beautiful woman and so stylish! On the 2nd posted by Ianna the outfit reminds me a Caroline´s one

Thank you all for such beautiful pictures. They are a handsome couple.
Grace was so beautiful and so classically elegant- she had so much style.

Hi to all! I am curious if anybody has a picture of the engagement ring of Grace. I am afraid I have missed this info before :)

Merry Christams and Happy New Year!

RADKER18 said:
Source:ANP
In the bottom photo, where she is making a rather funny face and/or squinting, doesn't she look so much like Charlotte? It seems like there have been photos of Charlotte where she is making a similar face.

lea said:
In the bottom photo, where she is making a rather funny face and/or squinting, doesn't she look so much like Charlotte? It seems like there have been photos of Charlotte where she is making a similar face.

I agree. I think that Char - even more so than her mother, Caroline, embodies the beauty of Princess Grace. She has strikingly similar features. I enjoyed these pictures, as many of them I've never seen.

Paula** said:
I think Grace was the most beautiful Princess of her time, and maybe all times ...

OF ALL TIME, baby. Many beautiful women have become Princesses and Queens, but none came close to capturing the magic Grace had.

I always consider Grace's beauty the way it was and is celebrated in Hollywood. The 50's were obsessed with perfection, so it is no wonder that the leading women of Hollywood during those golden years -- Grace, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Sophia Loren -- still are considered the golden standard. I don't think any of the modern royal beauties can be a leading actress in the 50's in Hollywood.

Also, Grace did not need a heavy tiara or jewels to set her apart. Her face, poise, fashion sense, and regal bearing are enough to outshine any of those royal women obsessed with these truly magnificent but rather overwhelming jewels.:)

Abaca

Some random pics

jic9ix.jpg

Here they attend her brother Jack's wedding

jic9jp.jpg

jic9l5.jpg

Abaca

Here are the pics of their engagement

jicbk8.jpg
jicbo7.jpg
jicbp1.jpg
jicbpl.jpg
jicbqb.jpg
jicbqu.jpg
jicbrp.jpg
jicbuw.jpg
jicbvm.jpg

On Jan. 5, it was 50 years ago that the engagement of Grace Kelly & Prince Rainier was announced on Jan. 5, 1956. They were at the Kellys' Philadelphia home. A day later the newly engaged couple attended a gala in their honor at the Waldorf Astoria in New York.

Thanx for reminding us, Monacos..Lovely avatar as well!:p :)

Princess Grace and Prince Rainier dancing at Ball in New York, 1958 (Corbis, ACI)..Is that famous pink dress in which Psse Grace posed to H. Conant at Palace stairs?

kanqj8.jpg
kanr0o.jpg

Great pics :) Yes that is the pink dress she wore in the pic taken at the Palace's staircase.

Back
Top Bottom