Prince Rainier: a father, a grandfather....

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source :Modernjetset
i6ig6x.jpg

Rainier with his girls, 1976:) (Ebay)

ieo8qp.jpg

Rainier with Caroline :) (Ebay, JL)

ieotjo.jpg
ieotqr.jpg

With his girls, 1989..Love Rainier and Stephanie holding hands..(Eyevine):)
iwsvg1.jpg

Daddy holding cutie Caroline while being on trip, and having good times at Monaco Beach Club..:) (Eyevine)
iwsy1c.jpg

michelle said:
Rainier was always carrying a big wallet around...and it was not bank notes that made it big. It was a lot of photos of his 3 children and 7 grandchildren he aalways carrie withim. He showed these photos to everyone who wanted to see them - and to those who didn't want as well.
Once he took out a whole bunch of photos of Stephanie, Caroline and Albert as children after a chase in England and showed them to Prince Philip. The Queen's husband asked surprised: ' You always carry such things with you?' . Rainier answerd: ' Yes sure, you don't d this?' . Prince Philip laughed out loud and replied: ' No, of course not!'
' That's a pity.' Rainier said - and prince Philip only raised his shoulders...

....That's the difference....this Monaco bunch is a real family.

Ooooooh I cannot imagine of that!!!! What a true lovely story... so sad... :(

I´ve found this on gettyimages and i think it´s lovely. hope it hasn´t been posted before
mrb57a.jpg

Lovely story, michelle.. Very touching.. He must've been a great father and grandfather.. :)

Saying hello to Alexandra (holding her little hand) - Abaca

14tlq9k.jpg

14tlqc3.jpg

14tlqj4.jpg

And a nice one of Rainier and Caroline - Abaca

14tlr0n.jpg

Rosealee, The story about Gisele is untrue. She was with Ranier for about 5 or 6 yrs. Rainier adored her but after six years still had not married her. It was Father Tucker who sat her down and told her Rainier would never marry her. So she left Rainier and had an affair with Carey Grant. Later she would marry and have a child. She is quoted as saying that only Father Tucker told her the truth.

My source for this is the biography of Father Tucker.

As as I know from the Father Tucker bio as well he was Renaissance man of sorts and had a god inspired vision.He told Gisele that she was not going to be Rainier's wife. He had to clear the way for the real Princess which he believed Providence would provide and did.Wish has was here today.
Deo Juvante

Grace and Rainier gave us the most beautiful family photos of all times. Real, warm, human parental love, was the most important thing about them. Besides, they were, too, exceptionally beautiful persons.

It would be so good to see their children happily together with all the offspring! :flowers:

When Caroline lost her husband,Rainier was a great support for her.

Saying hello to Alexandra (holding her little hand) - Abaca
I wonder how would P. Rainier had reacted if he'd had the chance to meet P. Albert's children... :nonono:

Last edited by a moderator:
He was a great father and, i'm sure, a wonderful grandfather

Caroline was so cute

Rainier is very funny in this photo :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just the best thread!! I am enjoying it sooooo much:flowers: I still miss Prince Rainier and Princess Grace ............ Rainier really was the rock for his family and Monaco.

Stephanie has been always very near her father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom