Prince Albert & his sisters

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Radker, I really like the first picture of Albert and Stephanie ballroom dancing. They really look in step with each other. Very nice picture, thanks for sharing... :)

hsieh said:
i think she needs to wear more foundation. she looks like mic jagger.
LOL I've never ever heard anybody before saying Steph would look like old Mick...What a comparison..

iceflower said:
LOL I've never ever heard anybody before saying Steph would look like old Mick...What a comparison..

:eek: Ehhhh what - no no no she doesn't :p She looks more like - hmmm I don't know... I remember some pix where she's very pale and there her face looks a bit like the feminine Michael Jackson ... or it's more like this : Michael Jackson looks like Princess Stephanie - I'm sure that has always been his aim .

Oh my gooood, that comparison is even worse, you two make me cry ..

...tears of laughter of course :p :D

iceflower said:
Oh my gooood, that comparison is even worse, you two make me cry ..

...tears of laughter of course :p :D

For sure Steph doesn't look like Freako Jackson now - it was just in that particular pic with her pale skin and the black hair .
First of all she's a girl ( he's not) and then she's beautiful ( he's not :p)

makeup

she's got beautiful bone structure but she has that old weathered mic jagger look. that's why she need more foundation. i believe caroline wears pancake makeup. that is why she looks so beautiful.

hsieh said:
she's got beautiful bone structure but she has that old weathered mic jagger look. that's why she need more foundation. i believe caroline wears pancake makeup. that is why she looks so beautiful.
Pancake is generally used for heavy coverage to conceal a bad complexion or flaws. For people on TV.

sebastian said:
:eek: Ehhhh what - no no no she doesn't :p She looks more like - hmmm I don't know... I remember some pix where she's very pale and there her face looks a bit like the feminine Michael Jackson ... or it's more like this : Michael Jackson looks like Princess Stephanie - I'm sure that has always been his aim .

This was also pointed out by Italy's weekly mag "Panorama" in its column named: "Separati alla nascita" (moreless = "Separated at birth").:)

LadyMacAlpine said:
Pancake is generally used for heavy coverage to conceal a bad complexion or flaws. For people on TV.
But I still prefer eating pancake, instead of putting in onto my face :p ;)

iceflower said:
But I still prefer eating pancake, instead of putting in onto my face :p ;)
Me too only you have watch how much you munch or you have to cover more in the derrière.

who

Tosca said:
This was also pointed out by Italy's weekly mag "Panorama" in its column named: "Separati alla nascita" (moreless = "Separated at birth").:)
who was seperated at birth? steph and mic jagger or steph and michael jackson?

Steph and Michael Jackson.

The Two :) :

f251d5.jpg
f251na.jpg
f251rn.jpg

(profimedia)

Pictures from 2000:

f3vmmh.jpg
f3vpfm.jpg
f3vpnd.jpg

(newscom)

The last one is funny, Steph refuses something and look at Al's face :eek::D

I just heard a wierd thing on TV:

Stephanie wants Albert not to marry - in any case - she hopes he won't find a girl because ; first : she's jelaous
second : she wants to keep the 'Firs Lady' role at any prize
:confused::rolleyes:

That does not even seem true steph would want albert to be happy and Albert is not going to abandon Steph if he does marry .

Did Stepanie hurt her wrist in the 2nd and 3rd picture? It looks like a bandage, is this correct?

lynda said:
Did Stepanie hurt her wrist in the 2nd and 3rd picture? It looks like a bandage, is this correct?

Yes that's correct but it wasn't bad .

sebastian said:

Stephanie wants Albert not to marry - in any case - she hopes he won't find a girl because ; first : she's jelaous
If you hear or read something as stupid as that, you sometimes cannot decide whether to get angry or just laugh... :mad:

Beautiful photo of siblings together..:)

f5ce3t.jpg

(Time & Life)

The two cuties in younger years ... skiing-holiday in Switzerland:

fbfdk9.jpg

(rexfeatures)

... so sweet wearing the same pullover .... :)

sebastian said:

Ha! How absurd! Stephanie isn't even the First Lady of Monaco - I think that role is designated to Caroline, since their mother died. But of course, Steph works as hard as Caro.

Last edited:
There is no official position of first lady, as PA said in an interview himself. Caroline is 2nd in line to the throne, so obviously she has to take on more responsibilities than Stephanie, but generally I think they both chose the type of jobs they were interested in the most. Stephanie is fairly busy with the Circus Festival and has a number of charity events happening too. She is recently more visible around here than she used to, but that is only natural since she lives in Fontvielle, whereas Caroline lives near Paris. I think both sisters would be happy for their brother if he would find someone to be happy with.

paca said:
There is no official position of first lady, as PA said in an interview himself. Caroline is 2nd in line to the throne, so obviously she has to take on more responsibilities than Stephanie, but generally I think they both chose the type of jobs they were interested in the most. Stephanie is fairly busy with the Circus Festival and has a number of charity events happening too. She is recently more visible around here than she used to, but that is only natural since she lives in Fontvielle, whereas Caroline lives near Paris. I think both sisters would be happy for their brother if he would find someone to be happy with.

Yes, you're correct. Caroline is older than Stephanie and was given more responsibilities, especially after their mother died. She was not designated that role ever. It's just that everyone else sees her as that, with all her duties and high visibility.

Right, I think all three are loyal to each other and would want only happiness for their family. :)

I think these pics have already been posted, Radker,
but seeing the two together is always nice again :)

Not in this thread I checked before i posted them

RADKER18 said:
Not in this thread I checked before i posted them

I haven't seen this photos before. Thanks for posting them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom