Pics of Grace, the Actress Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you queenofthelight, but i refer about the other movies, from wich month to what month...

Beautiful pictures....a gracious and gorgeous girl!!

This little girl is young Brigitte Bardot. I know this photo.)))

Dear Sensibility!It's very pleasant for me,that You-I hope!-like my posts on Tumblr!(Hollyjacks - it's me):)))I invite everybody to my page hollyjacks.tumblr.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Sensibility!It's very pleasant for me,that You-I hope!-like my posts on Tumblr!(Hollyjacks - it's me):)))I invite everybody to my page hollyjacks.tumblr.com

You are totally right!:flowers:
Both Grace and Bardot are beauties!:previous:

Thanks for the information dear Holly_19! I have seen a lot of pictures of Grace in her childhood and her face wasn´t like Brigitte at 7... Thanks again!

And I am glad that count with you here, i hope you don´t mind i put your scanned pcitures here in TRF, but in contrast with the fashion spot here isn´t neccesary put credits because we use links.

Hope you carry on with your nice work! I have my own scanned collections too and it´s one of the best things of the world, sharings pictures that represent our favourite style of life.

Hugs!

Grace at the "High Society" filming set. Frank Sinatra, Charles Walter and she chating happy in the dry room of the nefwport mansion.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Dear Sensibility,JUST WONDERFUL!!!Such good quality!!!Thank You!

Grace with her so famouse lace dress that i love!

thanks for the collage to tracylord of TUMBLR

Tehe, no problem. Your welcome :p (I am tracylord - I changed my username a while ago)

These are absolutely stunning!
Thanks so much sensibility! :flowers:

Did you guys ever read her description in the "Urban dictionary"? It´s rather perfect.

I made few icons (100x100 pixels) a few weeks ago. If anyone´s interested:
http://nicolesgrace.livejournal.com/15731.html#cutid1

In case that anyone of you has a livejournal account, you´re always more than welcome to join "Grace Daily" (a community dedicated to Grace):
http://community.livejournal.com/gracedaily/

Last edited:
Anthony Dawson's account & pics of Grace & Hitchcock at a party during the filming of Dial "M" For Murder

Dial "M" For Murder

Back
Top Bottom