Pics of Grace, the Actress Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, Grace looks so beautiful in these! Thanks Nicolesgrace! :flowers:

Sensibility thanks for posting the second pic - I have never seen it before:):)

Not sure where else to post this, but thought this would be good to share.

The Grace Kelly of wines

You´re welcome Elly C, i taked it from "Goyoaga" (The Fashion Spot), she usually finds really rare pics. She´s wonderful in it.

I don´t understand well... what about that article, had Grace got a wine place?

Grace and Cary Grant.

I don´t understand well... what about that article, had Grace got a wine place?

The article is promoting a vintage white burgundy wine (Puligny Montrachet)which Grace in her role in Rear Window offers to James Stewart when she visits him in his apartment. The sophistication /allure which Grace portrays in this role is associated with the brand. & the writer is taken on a tour of the vineyard which he reflects is "vintage" like Grace.:flowers:

Sesibility. i could actually access that last pic that is on s3.amazonaws, but none of the past pics.. so thanks for whatever you changed.

I specially love this HQ photo. It was on the set of "High Society" in 1956. She was stunning and she had lost weight (i think like all future brides). The details of Cartier enganged ring is so cute...

photo credit to Magnum.

I specially love this HQ photo. It was on the set of "High Society" in 1956. She was stunning and she had lost weight (i think like all future brides). The details of Cartier enganged ring is so cute...

photo credit to Magnum.

You are totally right, Sensibility!:flowers:
When Grace got married to Prince Rainier, her weight was 51 kilogram.

Thank you for the information, I didn´t know it was 51 but I imagine that -like all women who are gonna marry- she was nervious and stressed with the wedding preparatives, you know, preparing the menu, dress, guests...

In other hand, I readed that her close friends recall that she had a tendency to gain weight and so she was always dieting, as well, apparently she used to drink a lot (especially in the last years of his life) and that sacrifice cost him food.

Grace measuring 1.70 meters. Its weight when he arrived in New York was 53 kg, in my opinion a perfect weight.

Anyway, that´something that happen to all women! haha

Back
Top Bottom