Pics of Grace, the Actress Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Wow, I've never seen the last picture! She looks great! <3
Thanks so much, Sensibility! :)

This photoshoot remember the Grace Kelly style. Take a look.

Harper´s Bazaar June 2010 issue with Katherine Heigl

Does anybody know what was the weight of Grace around 1955?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know what was the weight of Grace around 1955?

I would guess Grace weighed about 115-120 pounds, possibly less. Apparently, Grace didn't care to disclose any of her "details" to the public. She was an extremely discreet person.

Mmm... i don't know why Katherine reminds me of Marilyn Monroe more than Grace. I'm not meaning the body, just the face. Specially in the Oscars where she wore a red dress.

Yes Nathalie, She has a more expresive face than Grace - she´s similar to Monroe, I think. You are right, I agree with you.

I love the photo of her in her apartment those lamps where so much the thing then my grandmother had them in almost every room, quite a major as she had a large home.I just love all these photos of her thanks sooooo much for keeping on with the posting. LOVE the Rear Window ones .

Can anybody could identificate this photo? Is "Religion in American Life" a Institution or something similar? What was the conection with Grace?

Thanks...xx

Grace and Cassini in Cannes during the filming of "To Catch a Thief".

Cassini said in a documentary about last princess Grace that the time that he spent in Cannes with Grace was the best one in his whole life.

G&C1
G&C2
G&C3

Credits thanks to Nicolegrace for tumblr. Thanks dear:)

Grace and Cassini in Cannes during the filming of "To Catch a Thief".

Cassini said in a documentary about last princess Grace that the time that he spent in Cannes with Grace was the best one in his whole life.

G&C1
G&C2
G&C3

Credits thanks to Nicolegrace for tumblr. Thanks dear:)

:flowers: Somehow I love those pictures and I was so surprised to see them in the documentary yesterday. They called him her fiancé also.

Because Oleg was Grace's fiancé. They were due to married (and dependung on which version you believe due to have a child as well) but Grace broke it off because her parents didn't approve.

Interesting black and white photographs. Very nostaglic feel.

Back
Top Bottom