Pics of Grace, the Actress Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wow! Thank you! There are some I have never seen before. I really love this one. Her laugh is so fantastic and cheerful.
Grace, Bing Crosby, Celeste Holm and Frank Sinatra on set of "High Society"

some more animations:
rearwindowdisappointed.gif

Lol this one´s like: Never ever dare Grace Kelly unless you want to get that cold look.

laughk.gif

graceandnatalie.gif

21c715f.gif

Grace pouting! :lol: She was adorable.
Also is adorable the little girl she is with in the last photo :flowers:

Lol @ pouting Grace.

I would die to go there. I really, really hope I´ll have the chance to.

Does anybody know more about this ad? And what was the connetion with Grace?

The promotional image originated in 1979 - this elegant image of Grace perfectly suited the associations Taittinger wished to promote for their champagne. A copy was given away with every case champagne sold. When Grace died it became a much sought after item & has since been reproduced for other mechandise. :flowers:

You´ll love this picture by Howell Connant! Have you ever seen it before? I would love to have all the photoshoot...

^That picture is great!
Is the one used for the cover of a magazine that i can't remember the name now (is it Vanity Fair?)
Love that pic!

You´ll love this picture by Howell Connant! Have you ever seen it before? I would love to have all the photoshoot...

Thank you for posting this pic. I haven't seen this one before. :) Sometime ago in the "book thread" a couple of us raised a question about two Connant books of photos of Grace asking if anyone knew if they were totally different publications or if one was a revision of the other. I raise this point because Howell Connant took so many photos of Grace over the years & I guess there are still so many that haven't surfaced yet.

Yes, in fact I did. It´s in the book by Howell Conant about Grace ("An Intimate Portrait"). I just don´t have a proper scanner that´s why I was never able to get a good picture of. So this is pretty amazing.

Grace Beautiful

I fund this picture in eBay, I don’t know if she was already married with Prince Rainier?
That why I post it here.
:flowers::flowers:

No, in that picture Grace was very young, I suppose it is between 1951 and 1954. She was a promissing star.

Grace in her Carlton Intercontinental´s room in Cannes. c. 1955. By B. Fraker.
Grace Photoshoot. 1954.
Grace during the filming of "The Swan" 1955 (North Carolina).
I love Grace´s make-up in all her films.
Graciebird near her brother -John Brendan- her mother - Mrs. Margaret Kelly- and her father - Mr. Jack Kelly.
Grace portrait from 1953.

In the Swan set.
Picture 1
Picture 2

Grace look in Jamaica.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her pic in Cannes. Thanks Sensibility for so many pics!

I just love her face in the Cannes picture! So soft, warm, sweet. <3
Thank you, Sensibility! :)

Back
Top Bottom