Pics of Grace, the Actress Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, thanks so much for the pictures! I love them all. <3

She looks so cute and adorable. I love her in 'The Country Girl'. <3

Those 'The Swan' pictures are gorgeous and adorable. :heart1 Thanks so much, Zubiaur! :D

Zubiaur, the two first pictures are really rare for me, have you scanned it? Next April will be the National Day of Books and in Madrid there´re a lot of market places where you can buy books and vintage magazines. Two years ago I bought a "Paris Match" Issue from 1958 in wich cover appear Princely Family of Monaco with little Prince Albert and Caroline. I have it in my home. Sadly I dont speak french but the pictures are so lovely...

Hugs,
Lily.

What a beautiful face! I love the pics in the set of the Swan :flowers:

Thank you for posting these Sensibility - I love the fencing photos including the footware. Grace looks so intent on getting every sword thrust right.

The Swan photos are really just tooooo gorgeous no wonder that I adore all and everything about Grace, and even now all this time after her death we are all still in awe of her I think that is wonderful.

As part of the celebrtaions for this year's Oscars, Time Life have a gallery of Grace's Oscar night ( not sure for how long the link will be work though)

Grace Kelly's big Oscar Night

A nice gallery.I love her dress of the oscar and there is a new video of youtube about this day,Grace saying a words to Walt Disney.I recommend all to watch.

Grace looked amazing from any viewpoint.
Her hair style confirms this statement, she's tender and fragile!:flowers:
As far as I know,she was sensitive,shy,intelligent,sensible,sweet,tender,polite,refined,sophisticated,and religious lady.:flowers:Indeed,a great human being.

She is lovely here too,although it is not her true style imo

The picture that says Grace and Lizzy is actually a picture of her sister Peggy on the left and Grace is on the left.

Back
Top Bottom