Pics of Grace, the Actress Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is easily comprehensible why this uncertainty about the
discussed picure has occured, we actually can't be sure, parts
of the ongoing argument have been deleted as it didn't lead
anywhere, so let us move on and keep enjoying the pics we
can be sure about! Thank you!

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Those Oscar pictures are beautiful! Thanks a lot, ZUBIAUR! I really enjoy them. :)

Beautiful Oscars pics. She looked lovely, elegant and beautiful that day :flowers:

Just to clarify about the Revlon picture, it clearly states in the description that it is not Grace. The model was simply paying homage to her.
Gorgeous brilliant color full page Revlon ad for 'Indelible Creme' lipstick (with matching nail color, of course) in the most intense shade of red. The model is a look-alike for Grace Kelly, an homage to the actress who left an 'indelible' mark on the film industry at the peak of her popularity.

Thank you for those wonderful pictures, zubiaur! She looked lovely in The Swan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

:rose:Speaking of perfect profiles did anyone notice in pic one PSS. Grace nose seems more pointed than in pic 2 where it appears more rounded--or is it the angle of the pic?? Anyhoo, no matter as Pss Grace was perfection when it came to pics.

:shamrock: The outfit with the head covering was simply gorgeous! does anyone have a pic of the entire outift of this one?:heartflower:

The last picture is gorgeous! Ah, she's a truly goddess. <3 thanks for the pictures, Zubiaur! I enjoy them so much. :)

Beautiful pic Zubiaur! the first and the last one could easily go in the Beautiful Profile thread too. Grace was one of a kind!

OMG! Thanks so so much for the Oscar pictures! Especially the ones with Audrey. I've been looking for the others. Once again, thanks very much, Sensibility! I really enjoyed them. <3

Awww once again, thanks so much for the pictures! I love your collections. <3

dear, the first one is new for me, thank you:)

Grace with Oliver - her dog - in her apartment in NY (days before the wedding). Pic 1 Pic 2. (Look the portrait on the wall)

In the Swan Set: Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4

Mogambo Scene (1953).

So perfect and lovely in "High Noon".1951.

Funny scene with Frank Sinatra. 1956.

Her very slim siluette. She lost weight before the wedding like all future brides - I think is due the nervious of making off.

Do you think her opered her noise? I dont know because I see some differents between this pic from 1947 and this one of 1956.

A photoshoot of a unknowed photographer inspired in Grace Kelly (but the model isnt like her, i think).

Grace arriving LA: Pic 1, Pic 2.

A queen, so stunning...

This is one of my favourite Grace´s pics. I love the quality and the colourfull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grace with Oliver - her dog - in her apartment in NY (days before the wedding). Pic 1 Pic 2. (Look the portrait on the wall)

In the Swan Set: Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4

Her very slim siluette. She lost weight before the wedding like all future brides - I think is due the nervious of making off.

Do you think her opered her noise? I dont know because I see some differents between this pic from 1947 and this one of 1956
I love these pics,in the first one she is so happy with Oliver and I love her portait on wall.I love her pics in The swan,as she is so romantic..
her face and figure were prefect as we see in the pic with the swimsuit,and in reference to her nose,I think she never opered,She was born with perfect nose inherited from mom and dad,a perfect mixture of the inclination of her mom´s nose and the point of her dad´s nose as I commented before in other post.:flowers:

Anyway i think the people didnt use the stetic surgery so much like now. I also think that in the 50s the people who opered her noise or anything were people who had deformations or similar... And it musted to be very expensive.

Do you think her opered her nose? I dont know because I see some differents between this pic from 1947 and this one of 1956.

I personally don't think that Grace ever had her nose altered. I agree with ZUBIAUR that she was blessed with the perfect combination of her parents' features. I think this shot of her as a teenager was taken at an angle that makes her nose appear wider and flatter than it actually was. It's also funny that her posture is rather hunched over in this picture, because Grace as an adult almost always kept her back and shoulders beautifully poised and straight. I actually like this picture of Grace because it shows that even she had "normal" teenager moments! But she still looks adorable and she was also blessed with that astonishingly clear complexion. :lucky:

Hi folks,

Beautiful pics indeed. I especially like photos from mid 50-ies where Grace was at the peak of her beauty. She was divine. Shes is every artist dream and inspiration.
I am working on LARGE portrait of Grace. I will give my best. I respect her very much. I wanna make a painting that will last forever.

Glisteing Seas

:tea: I too loved the pics from the Swan and Rear Window and High Society all favorites. It seems always amazing how she always appeared to hold up impeccably in all of her outings! She is one person whom got better with age!:heartflower:

Have you ever thought about what Princess Grace - if she was alive now- do?

Have you ever thought about what Princess Grace - if she was alive now- do?

I thought Princess Grace would bring up and foster in her grandchildren, she would love them strongly and would go on being busy with the questions of the charity work.:)

Back
Top Bottom