Pics of Grace, the Actress Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, it isn´t a collage, but y paste the photo in a pink wall... that´s all. haha

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: The framing idea was lovely and quite a creative display of the pic indeed!

:twohearts: That happens to be one of my fav dresses too! Does anyone know the occasiion when that dress was worn??:heartflower:

I´m not sure but I think it was made in 1954 because she weared when she went out with Oleg Cassini and later, with Jean Pierre Aumont in Cannes. It´s my favourite. And Audrey Hepburn weared a similar one in the Academy Award of 1956

Take a visit to My Dear Lady here appear a lot of stories about Grace.

Do you like my new avatar? I painted by photoshoot.

This is a rare picture of Grace in the promo of "Studio 1" for the TV. Circa 1950.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thank you and sorry.
Anyway, Zubiaur I told you that if you have a favorite black & white princess grace picture i can colore it for you, it´d be a pleasure for me. Only put your picture here and I´ll put tomorow colored OK?
XX

The Country Girl

I stumbled on the Country Girl on YOUTUBE-- what a treat for me tonight

I loved her dramatic scene with William Holden-- I love her last scene quotes: Frank,, I married you for love and happiness and I will leave for the same reason.........how profound!:flowers:

ITA. A role Grace definitely deserved the Oscar for, even if I did feel slightly sorry for Judy Garland. :sad: All that glamming up and it was the role she dressed down for that won her the Oscar!

The blue dress desinged by Edith Head for Grace in "To Catch a Thief" (1955).
Grace in the Cannes Festival 1955 dinner. She went with Jean Pierre Aumont.
Relaxing in the Cartlon Beach of Cannes during the filming of "To Catch a Thief" (1955). It´s one of my favourite Grace´s pic, I don´t know why but she seems so natural and happy...
Letter from Grace to Hitchcock in 1962. According to the graphology theory, Grace was very honest.
Letter from Hitch to Grace in 1962, two weeks later.
Grace Kelly at 20 in a episode promo of TV show called "Studio One" in 1950.
During the filming break time of "High Noon" she was portraited by Life Magazine.
In the "Country Girl" set with her colleages.
In "The Rear Window" film, i specially love this flower printed dress.

Zubiaur I haven´t forgot to colored your picture, but I need a little bit more of time, hugs)))
Lily.

The folowing images are screencaptures from a documental. She was only 20 and as you know she began working like model for some adverstisments...

Modelling 1
Modelling 2
Modelling 3 here she seems the Virgin Mary.
Modelling 4

Princess Grace smiling in a Charity Gala in Paris, 1971 or 72 I can´t remember.
To Catch a Thief screencapture that can be used like wallpaper.

I´ve recently read that Grace had an affair with Cary Grant, I couldn´t believe that sorry, how could it be if Cary Grant visited the Grimaldi´s all years...what do you think about this?

The blue dress desinged by Edith Head for Grace in "To Catch a Thief" (1955).
Grace in the Cannes Festival 1955 dinner. She went with Jean Pierre Aumont.

In "The Rear Window" film, i specially love this flower printed dress.

Zubiaur I haven´t forgot to colored your picture, but I need a little bit more of time, hugs)))
Lily.
I love these dresses,the blue one and the floral one.She is so elegant in the dinner at Cannes.Thanks sensibility for colouring the pics,take your time,please:flowers:

I want to share a picture with you. My grandfather - Archi- loved to take photos to all people: friends, family... My grandmother - Lily- was very beutiful and in one of the pictures that I´ve founded and I scanned I realized that she seemed a little bit to Grace in this picture: Grandmom Lily. All grandmothers were so lovely and elegant in the 50´s... I feel happy for counting with much photos from my grandfather.

I want to share a picture with you. My grandfather - Archi- loved to take photos to all people: friends, family... My grandmother - Lily- was very beutiful and in one of the pictures that I´ve founded and I scanned I realized that she seemed a little bit to Grace in this picture: Grandmom Lily. All grandmothers were so lovely and elegant in the 50´s... I feel happy for counting with much photos from my grandfather.
Is she the lady sitted down?She is very pretty and resembles Grace a little.Thanks sensibility:flowers:

No Zubiaur, is the stanned up, you can only see her hairstyle, like grace. That´s all, sorry.

And Chantal it´s always a pleasure. You can see more HQ poster in soclassic.org or simplyclassic.org. And in art.com there´re a lot of pictures!

xx

No Zubiaur, is the stanned up, you can only see her hairstyle, like grace. That´s all, sorry.

And Chantal it´s always a pleasure. You can see more HQ poster in soclassic.org or simplyclassic.org. And in art.com there´re a lot of pictures!

xx

I've already seen these links, soclassic.org and simplyclassic.org. Thanks for the links, Sensibility.:)

Thank you very much for your great photo collection, Sensibility!:flowers:
All is great and beautiful, some of the photos are really rare.:previous:
The photo from the movie "To catch a thief" is wonderful!:)

I´m glad that you like it, dear, it´s always a pleasure to share pictures of grace with you.

Id like to make a little tribute to the "Philly style" in Grace. She usually weared very casual clothes during the break time of filming, in Philadelphia. Zara has made a new look in this season ss 2010 that remember me a lot to Grace´s casual style, what´s your opinion?

Zara style, very "grace". Spring-Summer Collection 2010.
Grace in the set of rear window: pic 1, pic 2.
The "philadelphia´skirt".

Grace and a friend in a American TV Show. 1951. For curious, they were in the same board than in April 1956 went from NY to Monaco: The Constitution, amazing!

Portrait of Grace Kelly by Fraker. 1955.

Grace as a model. 1950 by Fraker (too): pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4.

In her NY apartment, when she shared the flat with Rita Gam (sorry I dont know her surname perfectly...)

Yes, I agree with you, she had both characters...

Here you can see what I mean with the "philadelphia style copied by Zara" (well, I don´t think that they copied Grace but I prefer to think that)
COLLAGE

specially dedicated to zubiaur, a present.

Model for Revlon 1954

very rare pic of grace on the set 1953

Candid Grace

Grace in 1955: High quality pictures.
Portrait 1
Portrait 2 she was stunning in lace.

I´ve been researching and I´ve found the place where she lived in NY:

If you´re planning going to NYC, take a look to the Grace´s apartment in:

1952 to 1954: 200 E 66th Street New York. (She shared this apartment with Rita Gam)
1955 to 1956:988 st, 5th Ave. New York.

Because she is totally different to Grace...

sorry Z, but you´re wrong. I researched about it before post it, and the website said me that it was true, she was Grace in 1955, but it a tecnicolour picture so it could be a little bit modificated. Grace made an agreement with some make up companies like Revlon and Esteé Laudeer.

xx

Back
Top Bottom