Pics of Grace, the actress Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Grace had blue eyes indeed,I can assure you about that.
Apart from that,it was another beautiful picture of her.Thank you,Z!

She would have been equally perfect with brown eyes, but she was blessed with blue ones, which match her perfectly! thanks for the pics zubiaur!

:flowers:The first photo is really great!!!:flowers: I like Grace's curly haido in the film "Dial M for murder".:rolleyes:

These two photos are beautiful,Thanks dear Artume:flowers:I like specially her hairstyle and the fact that she has roses in both pics.Everybody Knows Grace loved roses:flowers:It is so nice to see her,she had a perfect face with perfect factions,she had an angel´s face and her skin was perfect ,so white and luminous:flowers:I want to add that she loved pearls, as we can see in both pics.

Glistening Seas

:wub: These pics of Pss. Grace with the flowers are sublime.

:rose2:We sometimes wonder if there was a particular reason why Pss Grace was so fond of white gloves.

:heart:Was it simply the style of the times??

:heart:We used to wear white gloves when we were small to as a matter of fashion but just special occasions

:rose2:Frankly these gloves are so beautiful; this is the first time we have seen a pic of Pss Grace in these gloves

:heart:they are very pretty indeed:rose2:

I love this movie...thanks Zubiaur for these pictures!
The ball gown is really beautiful

^^^ amazing pics, as usual Zubiaur. I specially liked the third one, and the fourth one. She looks so serene in that.

Glistening Seas

:rose: Next to rear window high Scoiety was one of my fav movies as well. It's simply so funny and the music was divine. the blue dress with the striped edging is endlessly facinating. simply wonderful. :heartflower::bee:

Thank you, Zubiaur for posting these pictures of Grace Kelly from the movie, "High Society" It's one of my favourite movies.:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:flowers: the first pic was quite playful.

:popcorn:t M-u-s-t have been taken in the 50's when more clothing was worn poolside???

:tea: however, quite a nice outfit without the scarf it's pretty classy for today wear, it seems?:heartflower::bee:

I loved all of them,especially the profile pic.Pure beauty.

I love that movie of hers! she was really good as Lisa! beautiful pics as always Zubiaur:flowers:

That is my favorite movie of hers and I think she looks beautiful in it. She is beautiful period, but in Rear Window she just really shines. I love her clothes in that film and I like her hair much better than I did in To Catch a Thief even though she was really lovely in it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom