Pics of Grace, the actress Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She says that ,the thrill of this moment keeps her from saying what she really feels and that she can only say thank you, to all the people who has made this possible for her.:flowers:

lovely photo's as always, your efforts are much appreciated...:):):)

The last was taken from "High society", wasn't it?

Thanks, Zubiaur; you're totally right, she was "just perfect".
I mostly like the first one.

Glistening Seas

:butterfly: oh ziubar looved the pics.

:rose:The 2nd pic is a dress that has never been posted before they are absolutely beautiful.

:thistle:Wonder if they have pics of Pss. Grace in these and the pink outfit full body so we can get a good look at the style of the dress and it's function it was used at??

:thistle: Must say Pss. Grace's style was always tremendous. The lipstick looks like a pink-y/red lipstick?? really a beautiful shades.

:rose:Pinky-reds are some of the most fun shades to wear as well as the reds do you suppose???

:rose: it was surprising Pss. Grace didn't seem to have any photo's with the frost-ed shades of lipstick or did we miss them too?

:rose:Does anyone know if Pss. Grace used her favorite shade of lipstick irregardless of outfits or did she color co-ordinate with the outfits on lipstick; besides whaaat exactly are the fashion rules on lipstick is it a fauxpas to wear different shade of lipstick with an outfit or should they be color co-cordinated??? Surely we all have our preferences what were Pss. Grace's?? :bee::heartflower:

Last edited:

This set of photos of Grace has always been some of my favorites, actually all of the photos that Howell Conant took of Grace in Jamaica are really nice, or that he ever took of her. Did he take the photos of Grace arriving in Monaco for her wedding also? I loved those too.

Thank you to all that have posted the nice photos. :flowers:

The middle photo she seems to be wearing the dress she wore in To Catch a Thief, but her hair is completely different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Nathalie, but I like your first pic. Grace was shooted in Jaimiaca where she was having holidays. I also like the fourth picture, while Grace was shooting in the movie "To catch a thief".

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Just aaadore the first pic of the beach cover up!!! how beautiful. Of course all the others are just as beautiful but that one is one of my favs. :D

Grace Kelly was a sharp cap in the film "High society". I really love her dress from this movie.)))

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Although we have never seen the movie 'the swan" the second pic with the beautiful white dress is fabulous.

:thistle: Whaaat an exquisite dress.

:rose: Of course the colors in the pink and velvet combination are wonderful it would be mah-velous to see more photo's :heartflower::butterfly:

Wow i think i fell in love with the 3rd pic. Never seen it before. It's great! And the last pic..i love those eyes.

Zubiaur,I liked all of the pics you posted and I also like your signature.Full of "grace".
Each one of these threads about Princess Grace is amazing.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: These last two pics are new and they are exquisite!!

:thistle:Don't you just looove those floral hats and the whole floral setting with the dress was simply beautiful.

:rose: No one would have guessed the power was out that day!!! that last photo dress too was different is there a full person pic at a function for that?? :bee::heartflower:

:hellokitty: These last two pics are new and they are exquisite!!

:thistle:Don't you just looove those floral hats and the whole floral setting with the dress was simply beautiful.

I agree with you.The floral dress and the floral headpiece are exquisite.She had exquisite taste and she was very feminine.:flowers:
I love this dress from "The rear window":
http://i39.tinypic.com/2vv9yt4.jpg:rose2::rose:
http://i44.tinypic.com/s60mrc.jpg:rose2::rose:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2dbjodk.jpg:rose2::rose:
http://i41.tinypic.com/n39imq.jpg:rose2::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom