Pics of Grace, the actress Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can see in this scene of High society when she sings with Bing Crosby,the beautiful voice she had:rose::rose:

Alabaster Skies

:flowers: the threads of Pss Grace and Ranier and their photos are just wonderful. it's easy to spend hours and hours just enjoying the photos. personally,

:thistle: High Society and Rear Window are my favs. however the costumes from all her movies are beautiful. I love the floral dress from high society. was the florals on that dress painted on or sewn on??

:rose:Also, the grey dress with the pink overlay and the rhinestones. Is it possible to get a close up of the rhinestones it's a little hard to imagine how that would have looked.

:thistle:The thing with Grace is no matter how plain the dress was she could always make it appear exquisite--tha'ts not easy to do. :heartflower:

Last edited by a moderator:
All the photos are beautiful.:flowers:Have you noticed Grace wears her engagement ring in your avatar?

The second is great. I usually see her black and white photos, so it;s nice to see in colour too. But black and white photos are very stylish, especially with Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom