Pics of Grace, the actress Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen the last pic,so I have to thank you!Her facial features are amazing here!

I'll never get tired of saying that she had like,the most perfect face ever!

I've seen part of her movie on youtube lately. She had very sweet voice, on movie she looks even more amazing than on photos. Gorgeous! I would like see her on big screen. Unfortunately, only stupid comedies or horrors in the cinemas.:ermm:

I have noticed that a few photos was shot by professionals.
The third photo was mady by a renown expert - Philippe Halsman.

That means that she needn't a professional photoshot to look gorgeous. Wow, she was that beautiful!

Dial M for Murder...the only movie I watched with Grace in, and I thought it was great. I liked her character, Lisa, a lot.

The first picture is absolutely amazing,she was so beautiful.Thanks Zubiaur.

She looks like an angel in the first one:flowers:

:flowers:
So many times I watch Grace's pictures and finally I guess who resemblence her now.

I like very much photos of Grace in dresses like this http://i28.tinypic.com/an10mf.jpg
She looks wonderful.

Thanks ZUBIAUR for the photos:flowers:

I am glad you like the photos,however I think the only person who really resembles Grace Kelly is Catherine Deneuve

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: hey, zubiaur that is a smashing pic of the one of young Pss. Grace the outfit and pose was nice! The next one almost didn't look like Pss. Grace:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom