Photo Thread; Family's pets..

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How absolutely cute that picture, Iceflower!

In the 1980s dogs have been like little children she did not
already have I think ;) Here is another proof of that, a
picture from 1984, Stephanie's boyfriend of that time is
also seen

http://i20.tinypic.com/33ol8ra.jpg

How absolutely cute that picture, Iceflower!

In the 1980s dogs have been like little children she did not
already have I think ;) Here is another proof of that, a
picture from 1984, Stephanie's boyfriend of that time is
also seen

http://i20.tinypic.com/33ol8ra.jpg

Romy - great photo!!! I have never seen this one before of Stephanie with Paul Belmondo and "puppy."

Thanks! :flowers:

gosh this picture of steph really looks like charlotte !

Cute pic Romy, I think it's the same dog on my pic,
the pic was taken in 1984 in the streets of Monaco,
the dog has grown a bit, the hair is longer, but it's
quite possible :)

Steph with her dog in 1984

Stephanie looks good in that Pic cute Dog I think that might be the same dog that is a few posts up

Here's Caroline with another little dog:

Pic

A few more pics from IBL
Grace and Ranieri in 1973, Monaco Palace Garden.
Caroline and Stephanie in 1979.
Stephanie and her parents in 1979.
Grace and Ranier in 1980,
Grace, Ranier and Caroline in Avenue Foch, Paris, 1981.
Caroline and daughter Charlotte at the Fontainebleau race course with their dog Romeo, 10/28/2000.

....and my favourite pic!

they're all lovely photos, thanks Giov! I especially like the one of Grace, Rainer and Caroline in Avenue Foch, Paris, 1981. So much was said about this family, that they didn't get along, etc.... But a photo like this shows differently. IMO, anyway.

You are welcome Lea!:flowers:
Princess Caroline with Albert and Stephanie and her dog Romeo attend the Christmas tree Party on December 17, 2008 in Monaco.
Zimbio
Zimbio
IBL

Romeo, Princess Caroline's dog is so cute! I remember seeing her dog back in 2000. Is the same dog she had for many years? Hope someone answer my question.:)

He is so cute! I love French bulldogs. I don't know if this is the same dog, but he looks like he is an older dog.

i had heard that Romeo was Pierre´s dog.

Thank you for the information about Princess Caroline's dog, Romeo, Pdc and sgl. :) I thought it was the same dog that Caroline had for years.

Strange that you call that dog Romeo... for in its collar you may read ( it's written in BIG LETTERS!!! ) Boss...

This last photo is fantastic. It's funny, there are lots of pictures of P. Caroline with dogs of all sizes and breeds, i know that one of her favourite sports is horse riding, and yet, i don't know why, P. Caroline doesn't seem to be ( at least to my impression ) a person who cares about animals or enjoy their company. She just doesn't seem an animal yupe of person!?! :nonono:

It is very curious that prince Rainier had a private zoo in his palace.

It is very curious that prince Rainier had a private zoo in his palace.

As far as i know, that zoo was in Marchais, in the family Castle. I also heard that he gave his grandaughter Pauline an elephant, no doubt because of her love for the circus activities. Remember her placing herself under the paws of an elephant when her mother was livivng w/ Franco Knie? :rolleyes:

That's a nice pic of Princess Antoinette, queenofthelight,
although not with her own pet ;) it shows her affection
for animals and especially dogs.

Here are two pics of Steph in 1990 walking through the
streets of Monaco with a real big friend ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Back
Top Bottom