Photo Thread; Family's pets..

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Albert and his dog. From the new Stern magazine. (Juli 2006)

1zb4ai1.jpg

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl/

A nice pic of Grace and Caroline with their dog:

1zlrlf6.jpg

(HELLO)

They had had so many diffrent dogs!!

Princess Caroline and her dog at the Jumping Event - Laif

80173560by1.jpg
80173561wh6.jpg
80173562ls5.jpg
80173563fj6.jpg

:flowers:Two beautiful monaco generations :rolleyes:

Love that laif serial, iceflower!:lol: On the last, Caroline's Tif-Tif sure looks like baby:ROFLMAO: :flowers:

Princess Grace and little Caroline going in walk with their black poodle, Switzerland 1964 (isifa/CameraPress)

It wasn't me who posted the laif series, Ianna ;) But I'm glad you liked my last pic as well :) :)
Steph with a big dog in 1985:

(Charlton/Frau im Spiegel)

I love that pics of Caroline and Romeo !!! I love that dog in fact it's my favorite race !! he's so cute
Thanks for pics !

Cute Dogs!

I love the pictures of Princesses Caroline and Stephanie with their dogs!:wub: I am crazy about the wrinkle dog on Stephanie's dog. That's my all-time favourite dog! Thanks for posting, IceFlower!:flowers:

I'm glad you liked the pic, Ianna, it was taken during Caroline's years of study.
As to your pic, I'm sorry for the dogs, but in this case Caroline looks much more cuter to me ;) ;) :)

Here's a sweet one from the 1980s:

Steph giving swimming lessons

fandesacs2003 said:
I think it was Tiffany
I think so as well :)

Here is a quite small but nice pic of Grace with two dogs, I hope it has not been posted before - the second dog is next to her on the floor, in case you only see one as to the small size of the pic ;)

Grace with dogs

That looks like it was taken at Roc Angel.

Ah fooey. I give up trying to figure out their residences. I'm always off and I can never find enough photos to show the complete grounds (not that I should, security reasons and such!) to determine exactly where.

That's true, Romy, especially in his last years..

Here's a clipping of Antoinette with her dog in 1989, that reminds me how nice it would be to see her again these days..:)

Antoinette and her dog in 1989

These pics are quite funny, tbhrc, thanks for posting :) I wonder what Caroline was thinking, if she felt
that it did not matter or if she felt a bit ashamed ;)

Here's one of the nicest pics of Grace with one of her dogs, at least in my eyes :)

Grace with her dog

A small but wonderful pic of Grace and her little dog in 1977 :):

Grace and her dog in 1977

The dog is cute! Actually, I don't like dogs very much . . . but I think the Grimaldis do:) Does anybody know if they have dogs or other pets at the moment? I think Albert has a dog, right?

By the way . . . Grace's hair look very dark on the picture. Is it colored?

Here are the newest pics of Caroline and her little cute dog during their holidays this month :)

Pic 1
Pic 2

Winter holidays of Caroline with son, husband and dog in 1985. I'm very
sure that it is the same dog of that famous picture of Princess Caroline in
the car with the very wild dog barking at the photographers :)

http://i11.tinypic.com/4qf5mag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom