Photo Thread; Family's pets..

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad you liked the pics, Chantal Clement, I have that video, but I can't upload it..

Michelle, thank you for that correction, in that video the dog was called Eclair, but maybe I misunderstood something :)

iceflower said:
I'm glad you liked the pics, Chantal Clement, I have that video, but I can't upload it..

Michelle, thank you for that correction, in that video the dog was called Eclair, but maybe I misunderstood something :)

You have the video on you pc? ..

About the dogs name: It was a french speaking show...and if the french pronounce 'Hagler' it will most likely turn out to be something like 'Eclair' ...so you very well understood what was to understand ;):)

Steph talked about the pets she has at home with her kids ( during an interview at the Circus Festival) : She has dogs, a turtle, a parrot, rabbits and a guinea pig ....

Last edited by a moderator:
bess said:
does anyone has a pic of andrea w/ a pet?

source: worldroots and it was also published in HOLA magazine.

snh0ck.jpg
this is potbelly a gift he gave his ex C. von stauffenberg ;)

michelle said:
About the dogs name: It was a french speaking show...and if the french pronounce 'Hagler' it will most likely turn out to be something like 'Eclair' ...so you very well understood what was to understand ;):)
LOL That sounds very plausible. Thanks for explaining that, Michelle :) :)

Enchantednights, thanks for posting that great find!

Suonymona said:
Not to get off-topic, but does Antoinette or anyone LIVE in the Marchais estate or do various Grimaldis just visit it occasionally when they're near Paris?
Ann

No prob - from what I know, no one in the family lives in the Marchais estate. Princess Antoinette lives in Eze (France), near Monaco.

Thanks Monica.

I figured Albert got it from Rainier as part of the 'Princely' inheritance (like Roc Angel and the Palace) but I wondered if he might be letting family use it.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Is that a dog or a pig?

Ann

that is a potbelly pig.

bess said:
I think it is a dog
but how did you know it was a gift from him?

bess, that is a potbelly pig. and we know it was a gift from him because back in 2002-2003 it was all over the magazines. i forgot the name of the store, but i'll try to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
APL

With her poodle Oliver

svj56o.jpg

svj58o.jpg

With Great Dane

svj5f6.jpg

Riding a horse

svj5li.jpg

Grace rode sidesaddle? Oythat is tough!

Ann

Can somebody please post a pic of Princess Stephanie with horses? There are a ton of pics of her with dogs but I have never seen any of her with horses? Does she like them?

"Will I get the golden clown if they like the pics I've taken?" - that last pic is really kind of funny, Nina :D
Here is one of Grace with a good friend:
v46op1.jpg

(DA)

Great pics girls...

Here's one of Caroline from 1979 - Corbis

v4mcnl.jpg

Suonymona said:
Nina

When was that picture taken?

Ann

sorry I don't remember but I research and I give you the year
one more of Princess Antoinette it was in 1981
(pdv)

2974cc.jpg

Does anyone have any pictures of either Grace or Caroline riding? Please post them if they have not yet been posted. I would love to see them.

Grace and her poodle - Ullstein Pics

11rvzaq.jpg

Well, this thread is about pets, but I like the casual clothes Grace wears on your pic, tbhrc :)
Steph on a walk with her three dogs:

11u9qw9.jpg
11u9rtc.jpg
11u9sav.jpg
11u9tvk.jpg
11u9u2q.jpg
11u9uea.jpg

(TV5)

Prince Rainier with a tiger cub.
Source:polfoto

14c7f5d.jpg

What a feeling holding a 'cat' so cute!! Sweet picture.

were those pics of steph walking her three dogs taken in the palace gardens?

royrrules said:
were those pics of steph walking her three dogs taken in the palace gardens?
Well, these pics are screencaps I made, Steph was filmed walking through Monaco, public places, not the palace gardens I would say. But maybe I'm wrong :)

iceflower said:
Well, these pics are screencaps I made, Steph was filmed walking through Monaco, public places, not the palace gardens I would say. But maybe I'm wrong :)

No, you're right Ice :) She's walking her dogs in the ' Jardin de Saint Martin' ... which is next to the Oceangraphic Museum and right in front of her house ' Clos Saint Martin' and Caro's house ' Clos Saint Pierre' .

sebastian said:
No, you're right Ice :)
I had hoped for your's or Michelle's help :) Thanks! :)

Caroline with a special passenger in her bag:

14o7lh2.jpg

(PdV)

Steph and her sweet labrador Vanille :

1z52l1k.jpg

(PdV)

Ianna said:
Caroline's dog surely traveled a lot at that time:p

Maybe that dog has been an ancestor of all those Tinkerbells and other small travel dogs ;)
Thank you both Ianna and Sebastian for those cute pics!

Back
Top Bottom