Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a question above #122. I'd like to know if anyone know what's the occasion. Thanks.:)

Thanks for the pics, queenfothelight, in the third picture, all these ladies have such high-necked dresses or blouses, they look positively Victorian ! And Princess Caroline, next to two divine actresses, really holds her own. She is extraordinary looking, like a dreamy-looking convent girl lost in her own world, looking away from the two ladies with her own world on her mind to start creating.

Great pics, queenfothelight. That sixties style looks great on both Princess Grace and Princess Caroline. I like the simple cut white dress on Caroline and the flowered or abstract motif ones too. Princess Grace is elegant as ever.

Great photos,Queenfothelight:clap:I like very much the pink ball gown of Caroline:flowers:

Thanks for the photos.It is great to remember Grace:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Baudi Agency

Baidu agency. I tried searching this agency (China) and could not find any good images as yours of princess Grace.

How did you find them on Baidu?

Thanks!
progress.gif

Queenoflight do you happen to know where and when the last pic you posted was taken? Thanks for all those rare pics, please continue ;)

Thank you for all the great additions to this thread, many
of the pics had not been posted before, the pics from the
late 70s had been among my favourites, especially this
posted by queenofthelight, the young Caroline starting to
become a beautiful lady, and Grace at a very beautiful stage
of an older lady :)

Here are some pics of the family vacation in Gstaad in 1971:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Both are beautiful,but in my opinion,Grace was the most beautiful woman of her family, and of the world.Of course,I respect other´s opinion.It is only my opinion:flowers:

Here are some pics of Caroline and Stephanie in 1975,
little Steph looks so proud of her big sister and obviously
enjoys the time they spend together :)

** 1975 - 1 ** 1975 - 2 ** 1975 - 3 **

Thank you for the pictures, Zubiaur, Iceflower and Queenforthelight.
Caroline, Albert and Stephanie are so cute when they were kids!;)
And, I like the first picture Iceflower posted. It's funny that Caroline looked at her watch. :flowers:

I think Caroline and Albert looked like beautiful dolls ,when they were children:flowers:They were so cute

Beautiful photos,with the typical monegasque dress

The 1974 pics are from Prince Rainier's 25th Anniversary on the throne Picnic in May 1974.

Back
Top Bottom