Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey,
I´ve founded this pic. Does anybody know who athe other children with Grimaldi´s in the balcony?
XXX
Lily.

Hey,
I´ve founded this pic. Does anybody know who athe other children with Grimaldi´s in the balcony?
XXX
Lily.

Yes, we've had a smaller version of the pic before, that has had a caption:
they are Suzan and Ann Kelly, the pic was taken in Monaco on July 30,
1966. The family was watching the U.S. Air Force band perform.

Thank you iceflower, but who´re suzan and ann kelly? daugthers of Peggy?

Where´s exactly located the Regency Hotel? Is it in NY? I´m not sure. Caroline was really modern in the 70s. She has changed a lot of looks, I love it.

Grace wears here the kelly bag:flowers:

Yes, I think this bag is one of the variants of her great bags collection, frankly speaking, I have seen this bag for the first time, as I'm used to seeing the classic models of the Kelly bags with black or brown colours.
By the way, you may see some information, concerning Princess Grace's exhibition in London this year in the Fashion thread, I posted it yesterday.:)

You are most welcome, Sensibility :flowers: And no, they are
no daughters of Grace's sister, but of Grace's brother John.

Sensibility, your collection of Princess Grace's photos are great, some of them were new for me.:previous:
I loved the photo where Princess Grace with young Albert, his had given the best features from his mother and also always loved sport like his mother had loved.
Princess Grace was beautiful in any outfit and colour.:flowers:

I am pretty sure they are the daughters of Grace's brother "Kell". The one on the left looks alot like Stephanie.

My God, is like seeing Charlotte there.
Thanks for the pics, Caroline was always a beauty, as well as her mom.

Yes I agree ,Caroline resembles Charlotte so much.....

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty:The pics of family outings and family times together are also some of my fav's as well! :thistle:

:previous: The three first pics of Grace with baby Stephanie are sooo adorable! Stephanie was the cutest thing as a baby! :rose2:

I think she looks so much like her Dad and definately a Grimaldi:castle2:

Yes, she's like a mini Rainier in these baby photos. Though she has always shown a lot of Grace too, as she grew older.

Back
Top Bottom