Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have never seen the portrait of Grace in the bottom right hand section of this spread - she looks so very elegant. I wonder how old she would be when this photo was taken. Thank you so much for posting these pictures.

It looks to me like the photos taken when Princess Grace made videos about the rosary. She went to the Vatican and made a video supporting praying the rosary.

Princess Grace with Caroline, Albert, Stephanie.
http://s5.tinypic.com/29cuam1.jpg

She still looks like a fashion model. Lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some small but nice clippings:

Grace with Baby Steph and Albert enjoying some time
at the beach club in Monaco in 1966:
-----> Pic

Grace with Rainier, Caroline and Albert:
-----> Pic

Caroline and Grace in the 1970s:
-----> Pic

:previous:Baby butt alert! :lol: Seems like no matter where you fall on the social scale all parents have embarassing photos of their children that are just so "cute" at the time. I think that's one of the things that makes the Grimaldis so popular; they may be rich, glamorous royals but they also seem very normal with the ups and downs (and sometimes embarassments) that all families have.
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Aww that first clipping is Adorable , and Bones you are right on every parent has that one embarrassing photo of their kids . Thanks Ice

The Grimaldi Family visit the White House as part of a fundraising event for the Princess Grace Foundation February 1984

courtesy of CardCow.com

I like Caroline´s outfit very much.:flowers:

I like Caroline´s outfit very much.:flowers:

Well, i must confess that i don't share the same opinion... It's not a pretty outfit ( at least for me ), but, hey! This were the eighties and, besides, Caro was pregnant with Andrea, so i think we all can live with an ugly outfit once in a while... :whistling:

Thanks for the photos.They are lovely:flowers:
I like specially the first one I have never seen before and in the second one,you can notice how Albert resembles Grace.

thanks mdeledda! great pics! in the first one, caroline reminds me of alexandra and in the second, she reminds me of charlotte :)

:previous:aww thanks for that photos flowerpower! caroline and albert were so cute as little babies! The first one seems a very natural photo.:flowers:

:previous:aww thanks for that photos flowerpower! caroline and albert were so cute as little babies! The first one seems a very natural photo.:flowers:
You’re wright, the appear to by a happy natural family, Grace was a very healthy person with lots of joy when she was with her children:angel:

They are wonderful pictures of the family together. I've never seen those ones before. Albert, Caroline, Stephanie and the children should do some new royal family pictures. :flowers:

Glistening Seas

:rose2:Since some of these pics are new for us we always enjoy seeing them. It's wonderful to see the children when they were younger. PA seems as much like his mother as his father. Stephanie looks like the massy side of family and Caroline looks like her grandmother. :rose::butterfly:

Back
Top Bottom