Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you Marilena, I have never seen these pictures, Caroline is always perfect and wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your beautiful collection of pictures, Zubiaur, Queenforthelight, and Marilena. Princess Grace and Princess Caroline are beautiful princesses.:flowers:

Grace with her favourite mink coat.She is radiant:flowers:

Queenofthelight, do you have any information about the
occasion of that pic posted above: Prince Rainier with
King Carl Gustaf and Prince Philip? That would be nice
to know.

Here are some more nice family pics from the 1970s taken
in the USA, on the last pic Grace's sister can be seen as
well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thank you for the photos, Iceflower. I like the last picture when Grace gave Caroline a kiss on the cheek. I noticed that Grace's one of her sisters is seen in the last picture. You seem to have a great collection of pictures. Please keep them coming!:flowers:

Queenofthelight, do you have any information about the
occasion of that pic posted above: Prince Rainier with
King Carl Gustaf and Prince Philip? That would be nice
to know.

My best guess is that it is during the Shah of Iran's celebrations -- I read in Rainier and Grace's biography by Jeffrey Robinson that Prince Rainier was seated next to Prince Philip. Obviously, that may not be the only occasion where the two men sat next to each other.

In that chapter, it was narrated that when the man next to her smoked a cigar and blew the smoke to her direction, Grace sneezed and popped the buttons of her Givenchy gown. Rainier ran to her direction to help her, but by that time, she was laughing so hard.

Great photos! Too bad we can't get a closer look at the clippings and photos :(

I also agree with the fact that the picture Iceflower asked is from the Persepolis celebrations. I recall seeing a photo of Grace seated next to Carl Gustav in one of the events.

Beautiful photo.They were a happy family.Thanks for posting ,dicalap

I like specially the last pic of Grace with the spectacular pink ball gown.Thanks:flowers:

Thank you Sebastian. Of course, I loved the ones with Stephanie the most. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom