Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First, thanks, everyone.:flowers:

About the pictures:
"Annales" wrote: Soirée familiale au Beach.

And now, another rare picture:
ImageShack - Hosting :: archivespp5604uq8.jpg
Grace and Rainier with Princess Antoinette and her three children,
Elizabeth Ann, Christian and Christine Alix (April 1956).

From "Archives of the Princely Palace of Monaco".

I think that the dress Grace is wearing in this picture is one she wore in High Society.

I think that the dress Grace is wearing in this picture is one she wore in High Society.

Most likely because MGM gave Grace the entire wardrobe from High Society as a wedding gift.

That first pic is so nice, Seb, thanks for posting!
I remember it's been in 1984 when Caroline was pregnant
with Andrea..:)

Here are some pics of the family - Rainier, Antoinette, Caroline,
Steph, Albert and Stefano - at the laying of the foundation stone
of an official building in Monaco in December 1988:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Thank you so much Iceflower, i had never seen those. I think Caroline was never so beautiful as in the late 80's. The last picture is amazing.

Same goes for Stephanie in pic # 2 -- extremely exotic and mysterious.

Thank you for posting the pictures of Monaco Royal Family attending the laying of the foundation stone of an offical building in Monaco in December 1988, Iceflower.:) I've never seen those before.

I like both of the Princesses' coats. The shoulder pads looks big, although it was the style of 80s. :rolleyes: Both of the Princesses looks beautiful.

Wow Stephanie and Caroline really look alike in those.In most photos they do not.Caroline is so classically beautiful, and Stephanie is really exotic.A shame she has withered the last ten years.I'd wear her coat in a heartbeat, it's so cool!

Wonderful clippings never seen them before thanks Michelle .

Thanks so much for this photo ,Elly C:flowers:

Thank you, Elly C. It's a real find. I love those barrettes (sp?) Princess Caroline wore in those days. It pulled her hair back in a clean, fresh look, that kept her hair looking polished, festive, yet very youthful. It was not a chignon, that would have been more appropriate for an older woman, it was not the ponytail the posters on Crown Princess Victoria hate so much for formal occasions, it let her hair gleam without fear of getting in her eyes or looking untidy. It's too bad they've gone out of fashion.

Lovely pic Salma. So full of brotherly love. It shows a sister so proud on her younger brother's acomplishments...

Lovely pic Salma. So full of brotherly love. It shows a sister so proud on her younger brother's acomplishments...

Thank´s lazuli:flowers: yes the mag has very nice pics.

Great find Radker! Is it me or does it look like Grace Levine is behind them too?

Stephanie looks there like a young Charlotte.

Salma do you happen to have more pics of Albert's Amherst graduation?

Great pics! In case anyone is interested the first one is from the opening of the Sporting Club in the summer of 1974, the second one is from the Opera concert to conmemorate Rainier's 25 years on the throne in 1974 and the other ones are from the Floral Contest in 1974. Do u have more of these Queen?

How cool Salma, would it be possible for you to post more pics from it?

Back
Top Bottom