Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Charlotte attended the inauguration of the Damien Hirst exhibition in March 2010, Princess Charlene did not attend that event. The "pic" TheRoyalCouturier has posted, is not a pic but a screenshot of a video, I don't think we've ever had real pics of that event.

I'm sure I have seen Charlene's dress in a pic because I remember thinking it had such an unusual neckline. There are several references online to a gala to celebrate the 100 years' of the museum, and the three of them in this shot are in the museum with the Hirst exhibit in the background (which was the special exhibition that year), so that is why I thought this could be the event.

A small gallery of Grace and various members of the family arriving at Heathrow. I particularly like the pic with Caroline and Albert clutching their toys.

Airport

Aaw...Prince Albert was such a cute little boy! Thanks, Elly C!

No I haven't seen the photo before - thank you for posting.
I bet they wish they'd remembered to bring their sunglasses :)

For those of you who like to look back fondly @miss_nostalgiamc on instagram has just started posting lots of Monaco and Grace pics.

Video about the Princely Family of Monaco:

Very impressive baptismal celebrations for Prince Albert.

It's almost unfair how beautiful Grace looked only a month postpartum..so gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom