Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Little Caroline was feeding a baby - dolphin, Princess Grace and her brother, Albert were observing her work.:lol:

http://i51.tinypic.com/28i59ud.jpg (1963)

I wouldn't be surprised if those were Grace and Chris LeVine with their Grimaldi cousins.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the same thing! They both looked like Kelly's.

If that is Grace Levine next to Caroline...she looks so much like Charlotte there! Or at least she has something that makes me remind of her in that pic. Maybe the way she walks.

That is Grace LeVine next to Caroline. I think her brother Chris is next to her with a girlfriend maybe?? I don't know who the boy is on the other side of Caroline, but I think Grace LeVine looks like her Aunt Grace in the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christenings of Princess Caroline and Prince Albert of Monaco

Request:Could somebody find pictures of Princess Caroline's Christening and who were Godmother and Godfather ?
Pictures of Prince Albert's Christening, his godmother was Queen Ena of Spain(why?) and his godfather was ?
Thanks

Maria-olivia, you can find pics/screencaps of Princess Caroline's christening
on page 10 of this thread: Princess Caroline Pictures: 50s & 60s.

Prince Albert's christening pics can be found on page 1 of this thread:
Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part V

Prince Albert's godfather was Prince Louis de Polignac and his godmother was Queen
Victoria-Eugénia of Spain. For Princess Caroline it's been Margaret Davis, a daughter
of Princess Grace's sister and Hungarian born Prince George Festetics.

And here are some more pics of Caroline with her 10-year-old godmother:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Did you know that the monegasques called baby Caroline « Madame Caroline »? And did you know that when P. Ranier saw his dughter for the first time he said that he'd already seen other new borns all red and agly bat Caroline was « Superbe! » As for Godmother she had a ten year old cousin named Margaret ( i think she was a P. Grace's neice ). :baby: :baby: :baby:

Did you know that the monegasques called baby Caroline « Madame Caroline »? And did you know that when P. Ranier saw his dughter for the first time he said that he'd already seen other new borns all red and agly bat Caroline was « Superbe! » As for Godmother she had a ten year old cousin named Margaret ( i think she was a P. Grace's neice ). :baby: :baby: :baby:
Yes,but do not forget that nearly all fathers find their newly -born babies extremely nice ,that way they exaggerate a little,though I think she was a very nice baby,as her mother was very beautiful and father was not ugly

Is there any photo which we can see all of the family together? I mean Albert, Caroline, Caroline's children, Stephanie and Stephanie's children.

Imojeen, the only occasion for such family pics has been the enthronement of
Prince Albert on July 12, 2005, that's the only official event so far both Caroline's
and Stephanie's children attended. You can find the thread here:

** Enthronement of H.S.H Prince Albert II - July 12, 2005 **

But there's no posed family group picture, nor did we ever see any private one like this.

iceflower, thanks so much for posting that link! :)

I for one had never seen it before, so have been delightfully perusing it since late last night and today as well. :)

Ah, I wish I had followed Prince Albert's enthronement on here during that time because just reading the comments gets me all excited, 6 years after the fact, lol. :lol:

And seeing how they ALL came together for the aforementioned enthronement, it only seems natural that they should come together once more for Albert's marriage to Charlene, another iconic moment in the history of the House of Grimaldi! *crossing fingers to see them all there* :flowers:

Thank you! maybe you will see photos of them together in Albert's marriage.

Family

If I've managed to get this set up correctly, below is a link to a photo of the Grimaldi family together in San Remo on September 10, 1982. The quality will not be great, I've scanned it from a book I own. "Grace, The Story of a Princess" by Phyllida Hart-Davis. I purchased the book shortly after Princess Grace passed. It was on two pages in the book so there is a crease that you will see.

Apologies if the photo has already been posted, I don't remember seeing it here.

Best regards. :flowers:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/swwriter/SanRemoSept101982.jpg?t=1309904796

Question: Grace & paola

:question::question::question:Hello everyone! My friend Carol and I are trying to find out whether or not Princess Grace attended the wedding of Paola and Albert in Brussels in 1959. Does anyone know? If she did, does anyone have a photo(s)? We would also love to see any other photos of Grace and Paola together. THANKS!:twohearts:

If I've managed to get this set up correctly, below is a link to a photo of the Grimaldi family together in San Remo on September 10, 1982. The quality will not be great, I've scanned it from a book I own. "Grace, The Story of a Princess" by Phyllida Hart-Davis. I purchased the book shortly after Princess Grace passed. It was on two pages in the book so there is a crease that you will see.

Apologies if the photo has already been posted, I don't remember seeing it here.

Best regards. :flowers:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/swwriter/SanRemoSept101982.jpg?t=1309904796

Thank you. Never seen it before...

To think their hapiness would be over in 3 days...

Does anyone remember when and where this PIC was taken? I really need help with it! Princess Caroline was with Prince Albert and Charlene!

Yes, it was an event to mark the retrospective of Damien Hirst exhibition held in Monaco at the Oceanographic muesum.
Here's an article about it. :flowers:

Telegraph

Yes, it was an event to mark the retrospective of Damien Hirst exhibition held in Monaco at the Oceanographic muesum.
Here's an article about it. :flowers:

Telegraph
I looked it up and Caroline is wearing a short yellow print skirt and Charlene wasn't in the photo I found. I've been trying to find it myself for TheRoyalCouturier. I recall seeing the photos.

Yes I remember the infamous "fish motif" skirt Caroline wore for the inauguration of the exhibition (it caused quite a lot of divided comment). I think the pic may be of the gala which commemorated 100 years of the Oceanographic museum. It is definitely taken in 2010 which was the year of the Hirst exhibition (the shark in the tank which is in the background was only exhibited that year). I think the gala was held in September but I can't find any pics to place it for certain.

I just hate it when an event is lost like that knowing that we all remember seeing pics from it!

:previous: Yes me too. I have searched again with no luck. :bang: Can anyone else help?

Back
Top Bottom