Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caroline resembles Stephanie there. Or shoud I say that Stephanie looks like her? Anyway, they remind me each other often.

Aww! I love that photo! Amazing take! Love the elephant!

Here's a pic of Princess Grace, Princess Caroline and
Prince Albert arriving at an event in January 1980, the
perspective from inside the building is nice:

** January 1980 **

As we can see her legs were perfect the same as her face.She was perfection and elegance.Thanks dear iceflower:flowers:

^I love these kind of shots. A whole family together.
I wonder when are we going to see an entire family like this again in Monaco?

^I love these kind of shots. A whole family together.
I wonder when are we going to see an entire family like this again in Monaco?

Well, I also thought about it, Natalie.
When Princess Grace was alive, The Grimaldi Family were always together, we judge this statement by the photos, which were full of the family warm and happiness, but happily or unhappily, time changes, and people also are changed. :ermm:

Well, I also thought about it, Natalie.
When Princess Grace was alive, The Grimaldi Family were always together, we judge this statement by the photos, which were full of the family warm and happiness, but happily or unhappily, time changes, and people also are changed. :ermm:

PGrace and PRainier alway staged wonderful photo ops to be released- We wont have these kind of pics, anymore until PAlbert has a official first family of his own

Those pictures, especially the ones when Caroline and Albert were small, gave me a lot of nostalgia. What a lovely family they were! IMO Albert is a true Kelly and the one that resembles the most his mother. The two girls are definitively Grimaldis.
Thanks for this walk through memory lane. The world was soooo different then.:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Never have seen these pics before of PA & sisters with Pss. Grace in that outfits!! so glad we are able to see them quite a treat!:harvest:

The Jubilee was in May 1974 ;) Grace Levine wore Caroline's dress to her pre-wedding ball with Junot in 1978.

Gace repeated dresses as this one she wore with Hitchcock...She is pretty as always:flowers:
This family is is so gorgeous and thanks for that info on the evening gown.

I love little Albert in his feathered helmet, reminds me of the shots of Rainier that were like that when he was a little guy (at least insofar as they were dressed the same). Queenofthelight, those were great pictures, especially the last one. One tends to forget how much hair Albert used to have :lol:, I know, I'm sorry :sad:. That is a great shot though, they look good enough to be the 'came with the frame family'. :D

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Albert's hair

On the subject of hair (or lack thereof), I just wanted to say that I think it's wonderful that Prince Albert doesn't try to disguise his hair loss. He is a handsome gentleman and it certainly isn't necessary for him to hide the obvious. It is so sad when men do those horrible "comb-over" things or hair pieces.

Yes, but it's shame he had lost his hair, it was a beautiful blonde hair, like his mummy :)
But I agree, he better like this, that going for some comb-over or hair pieces, as you said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom