Photo Retrospective of Grimaldi Family - Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep in mind our rules for attachments and our copyright rules when posting photos. Any posts that do not comply with either of these rules will be deleted.

Also, make sure that a photo has not already been posted in one of the three previous threads. If a photo has already been posted, there is no need to repost it in the current thread and it will be deleted.

One pic of the family at St. Devote

epluu9.jpg

(uppa)

Great find for you too, Iceflower! Great summer pics!:) They all looked so beautiful, and little Stephanie is so cute being shy..:) :p

Here's photo of Grace taking Stephanie to school, or going home after school..

erlohe.jpg

(best pictures)

Very rare photo Steph was a Mommys Girl and a Daddys girl probably knew how to get her way tricking them to get what she wants.

I love seeing all these old pictures, of the family being together but it does make
me sad as well, knowing what happen to Princess grace etc.
thanks for posting them

A Mothers love

Princess GRACE of MONACO watched over her children CAROLINE and ALBERT (on left) , perched on swings in a square.
es95k8.jpg

http://tinypic.com/es95k8.jpg
With Albert and Caroline1961
es97b5.jpg

http://tinypic.com/es97b5.jpg
Princess GRACE of MONACO and her little girl STEPHANIE ice-skating together in Saanenmosser (Switzerland), on March 1, 1969
es97v5.jpg

Source:grazianeri

Santa visiting little Steph. From grazia neri

The Grimaldi visiting Venice in 1973. (grazia neri)

Rainier with his girls

Bruno Press

eujb7b.jpg

Picture Desk

Caption: © Everett Collection/CONTRAST - EVC PSDGRKE CS001 -- Princess Grace Kelly (center) with her daughter, Princess Caroline, and her mother

ezfs5x.jpg

Great family photo, tbhrc!;)

Lovely family photo taken by Caroline, while Prince Rainier, Albert and baby Stephanie are posing..:) (Farabolafoto)

Link for photo (for those who can't see it at ImageShack);
http://tinypic.com/ezgxeu.jpg

For the last one: It's so cute how Albert is holding Steph :)

Caroline, Albert and baby Stephanie at winter

michelle said:
For the last one: It's so cute how Albert is holding Steph :)

I agree with you Michelle! Have this one of the same day, and I think it is even more cuter..:) ..Sister's tenderness..Just love that eye contact, and way Caroline holds her little baby sister..too cute..:) :p :)

ezjvyf.jpg

(keystone)

Ianna said:
I agree with you Michelle! Have this one of the same day, and I think it is even more cuter..:) ..Sister's tenderness..Just love that eye contact, and way Caroline holds her little baby sister..too cute..:) :p :)

(keystone)

Sweet - you're right Ianna. This is very very cute. I'm sure my sister agrees

And I do agree as well - that pic can make your heart melt :)

Beautiful Ianna! It´s such a cute pic...the eyes contact, so much love between the sisters:) Thanks!

prvaciglo10196946ut.jpg

from aci

Great pic Tosca ... I love Steph's jacket in the first ... and the white socks reaching up to her knees which she always hated so much :p

michelle said:
Great pic Tosca ... I love Steph's jacket in the first ... and the white socks reaching up to her knees which she always hated so much :p

You're welcome Michelle! I also used to hate those socks!:D

Great found, tbhrc, and Michelle yours always makes me smile, as Steph looks more like a sweet young boy in it..:)

iceflower said:
Great found, tbhrc, and Michelle yours always makes me smile, as Steph looks more like a sweet young boy in it..:)

Hey - young boy :confused:;):p:confused: - but you're right :D It must be the haircut ...

Little posting problem :) Here is the rest:
f43h44.jpg
f43ad2.jpg

f43cyf.jpg
f43fpe.jpg

(anp)

Some cute Pics of them

Source :ANP
f4jl6t.jpg
f4jlp0.jpg

f4jm6a.jpg
f4jo00.jpg