Online Monaco Party Thread to celebrate the 2006 Rose Ball

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teense

Aristocracy
City
Close to Washington, DC
Country
United States
This is so much fun--the pictures are beautiful.
I just looked at the numbers of viewers on the Monaco Forum--We have 75!!!!! Other forum countries have 1,3,5, etc....
We have a virtual ball going on!!!!!:)

teense said:
This is so much fun--the pictures are beautiful.
I just looked at the numbers of viewers on the Monaco Forum--We have 75!!!!! Other forum countries have 1,3,5, etc....
We have a virtual ball going on!!!!!:)

a virtual live ball! it's kind of cool that we are all from different parts of the world but yet we all come together for this and the time zones dividing must be crazy!

enchantednights said:
a virtual live ball! it's kind of cool that we are all from different parts of the world but yet we all come together for this and the tie zones dividing must be crazy!

Yeah, it's kinda cool :)

We shoud give Steph a call ...if she's at home , sitting around with nothing to do she could switch on her laptop and join! :D

michelle said:
Yeah, it's kinda cool :)

We shoud give Steph a call ...if she's at home , sitting around with nothing to do she could switch on her laptop and join! :D

you should call her and tell her to go! dress or no dress! i'm sure she'll still look beautiful in jeans :p :)

Piewi said:
lol so do I!!:p i´m in mood of dancing! i can´t stop laughing either:D
I think we were needing a bit of fresh air in Monaco. Finally some fun.
I imagine Pierre dancing with Steph:p

The on line ball is cool hehe

How come Steph is now dancing with Pierre and my brother at the same time... although she's having a cold :confused:;):p:D

Okay Ianna u're also invited to dance with me :D

And yes we have so many photos of the month, the voting will be hard!

Piewi said:
:p

The on line ball is cool hehe

At least we can have dances from all over the world..Piewi, you can start with tango:p
Oh, Monaco's let's start..we are only dance away..:)

Okay since we're having here an online ball now, what are you ladies wearing?

I'm wearing my tuxedo hehe :D BTW piewi you can dance with me also.

Hey Monaco, I'm also inthe mood of dancing ;) It really seems to be soo much fun.... OMG and I have to go to work in 4 hours and and actually need to go to bed now.....

I'm wearing my pjs and trying to study so...sorry I can't join you for the dancing. Plus I'm laughing too hard at the pix to be able to dance. Enjoy yourselves!

Oh tbhrc too bad you have to leave the ball early! Anyway I'll dance with you one song before you go :)

Ianna what song shall we dance? Any Bob marley?

And Grace wehn you're done laughing lol join us with ur pijamas lol

You look like a princess Enchantednights!

Ianna said:
At least we can have dances from all over the world..Piewi, you can start with tango:p

hehe of course! if i knew how to dance it:p But i could try

BTW piewi you can dance with me also.
yes! after Ianna

monaco70s said:
Oh tbhrc too bad you have to leave the ball early! Anyway I'll dance with you one song before you go :)

Ianna what song shall we dance? Any Bob marley?

And Grace wehn you're done laughing lol join us with ur pijamas lol

You look like a princess Enchantednights!

awww thank you! i sure hope everyone at the prom thinks so too! :rolleyes:

tbhrc said:
Hey Monaco, I'm also inthe mood of dancing ;) It really seems to be soo much fun.... OMG and I have to go to work in 4 hours and and actually need to go to bed now.....

Ohhh, some of us don't have sleepy Sunday morning..But sometimes you can function best then ever when being awake all night, but that doesn't count in afternoon hours..:p

About outfits..I turn to classic..little black dress..:) and classic from Marley; "No Woman, No Cry"..

tbhrc said:

No way , tbhrc - you can't go now ... you are the next in line for a dance with me :)

I know I don't want to leave.... Let's dance to Stir it up - Bob Marley - I love that song

Oh we're missing Iceflower to dance with us!

Everybody party!

It would be fun if all of us could go in real life to a ball in Monaco :D

monaco70s said:

Everybody party!

It would be fun if all of us could go in real life to a ball in Monaco :D

omg that would be the best thing ever! especially tonight! i hope they have an after party at jimmy z's.

enchantednights said:
omg that would be the best thing ever! especially tonight! i hope they have an after party at jimmy z's.

I guess they're havin' it ...

I chose something like this :
s6u4pu.jpg

...I think ... I wanted red .. but I like those too

monaco70s said:

I was about to say that! When she reads this afterwards, I can imagine she would have nice smile on her face..:)

Grace, good luck with studying! That waits for me tommorrow..;)

I wonder if there would be photos of Pierre and Charlotte dancing?

michelle said:
I guess they're havin' it ...

I chose something like this :

...I think ... I wanted red .. but I like those too

awww michelle that's so pretty.

Good night tbhrc - and thanks for the dance :)

Wonder what Steph is wearing ? ;)

I've been at work all day. What a treat to come home to such great pictures and commentary. Wish I could have attended the after party with all of you. I'm sure it was a great hit.

Mary Ellen

I'm here doing an assignment as well and trust me all of you have made my work "enjoyable".... lol

BTW great choices Michelle :D Can I dance with you again? Hope Sebastian doesn't mind?

Ianna I'll dance with you after Michelle!

Yeah they must be at the after party now :) I hope we get some pics, but I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom