Online Monaco Party Thread to celebrate the 2006 Rose Ball

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ianna said:
I was about to say that! When she reads this afterwards, I can imagine she would have nice smile on her face..:)

Grace, good luck with studying! That waits for me tommorrow..;)

I wonder if there would be photos of Pierre and Charlotte dancing?

yes pierre seems a fun guy so those pics might be even better!

I´m gonna wear a little white dress for the after party. But i was wearing jeans for the gala lol

PS: good night tbhrc! Ice will laugh while seeing this:D

sebastian said:
Wonder what Steph is wearing ? ;)

I'm asking myself what you mean by this .. :rolleyes::confused: if it is what she's wearing now in reality :eek::confused:, then ...!!!? I know you , Seb ... lI know how you're thinking ...ouaaw :eek::p

monaco70s said:
I'm here doing an assignment as well and trust me all of you have made my work "enjoyable".... lol

BTW great choices Michelle :D Can I dance with you again? Hope Sebastian doesn't mind?

Ianna I'll dance with you after Michelle!

Yeah they must be at the after party now :) I hope we get some pics, but I don't think so.

oh but you have to dance with me especially since you know me from someplace else ;)

I'll wear my tux without the bow tie, I'm already sweaty from all the dancing lol

enchanted refresh my memory, where do I knwow you from? lol

Finally I'm done with this assignment! Took me 7 hours to do lol

monaco70s said:
enchanted refresh my memory, where do I knwow you from? lol

Finally I'm done with this assignment! Took me 7 hours to do lol

haha i'll PM it ;)

Paca would like to join us at our "party"? I'll dance with you once I'm done dancing with the rest lol

michelle said:
I'm asking myself what you mean by this .. :rolleyes::confused: if it is what she's wearing now in reality :eek::confused:, then ...!!!? I know you , Seb ... lI know how you're thinking ...ouaaw :eek::p

No, no I'm not in the dirty mood :p :p :eek: (sorry girls)
You're underestimating my Gentleman Qualities, sis ;)

I meant what kind of dress Steph would have been wearing to the ball .

BTW .... congrats for finishing work Mr: 70s !

sebastian said:
No, no I'm not in the dirty mood :p :p :eek: (sorry girls)
You're underestimating my Gentleman Qualities, sis ;)

I meant what kind of dress Steph would have been wearing to the ball .

BTW .... congrats for finishing work Mr: 70s !

Ahhh...seems like you've gone to bed now... sweet dreams , bro...I guess I know what they will be about...or who they will be about...;):):p

monaco70s said:
So it seems everyone "left the party" now? :(

For the moment ... maybe ...I'll have to leave now oo...it's 4.15 a.m. in Central Europe ... à l'heure d'été ...:)

Anyway....Steph...if not having a cold...is probably at the Jimmyz Party now...:p:)

... and I still wonder if she braught Jack Bauer ???

I still here! I´ve just have dinner:p it´s only 11.21 pm here so it´s not that late

hey perhaps Steph or the kids were a bit sick (hope not):( so she decided not going there? We missed her

The Party of the Year was here!!!!!!!!!

michelle said:
... and I still wonder if she braught Jack Bauer ???
I'd say Jack took her back to Monaco if she was in Switzerland before - cause only he knows how to get from one place to another in less than 20 minutes - so they might have started the Party in that CTU helicopter on their way above the alps ... :D

Last edited:
I guess we all should go and continue our Party with Steph in Switzerland !

michelle said:
I guess we all should go and continue our Party with Steph in Switzerland !

It would be nice but i can´t -steph as soccer fan will understand- the most important macth of the year starts in an hour and i´m too nervous. (go river!!!)

Piewi said:
It would be nice but i can´t -steph as soccer fan will understand- the most important macth of the year starts
in an hour and i´m too nervous. (go river!!!)

She sure will understand :p;) ... who's River playing against?
Too bad it already starts in one hour ....if we had a bit more time we could wake up Andrea and Pierre and come over to Argentina with them and Tama Steph to watch the match...:D:rolleyes::p;)

michelle said:
She sure will understand :p;) ... who's River playing against?
Too bad it already starts in one hour ....if we had a bit more time we could wake up Andrea and Pierre and come over to Argentina with them and Tama Steph to watch the match...:D:rolleyes::p;)

Against Boca that´s why it´s important!
Of course Andrea Pierre and Tama could come...they´ll miss the match but they can stay anyways:D I haven´t got any problems in show them the country;)

monaco70s said:
Anyone exhausted from the party last night? lol

Steph always leaves me exhauseted - even if she's not present :p ;)

Well I'm also pretty tired. Just slept like two hours. But tomorrow I don't have to go to work... Yeah!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom