On the beach with the Grimaldis

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love those pix of Caro and Pierre exercising :)

Some more of Steph and her kids:

f0rf9t.jpg
f0rfqo.jpg

Steph and Louis

Steph and Louis2

(sipa)

Louis in serious trouble with his Maman because he thought it was wise to beat that green/yellow water-toy on each and everyone around :rolleyes: .... kids ;) ....:rolleyes:

f0rgpe.jpg
f0ri3b.jpg

f0ri4y.jpg
f0ri9f.jpg

(sipa)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pics one thing about babies they can always intertain themselves Pauline looks so cute though.

Last edited:
Great pics!!
I love those of Caro and Pierre doing exercicies! There are pretty rare...And of course towsend posted them :)

I really like the Steph ones in Folorida, the children were so little and cute

I've always loved those pics from Orlando, Michelle :)
And Sebastian thanks for the pics, unknown pics of Steph and the kids are always the best surprise for me :)

I looove the pics of Grace on the beach! I've never seen them before!
She has an interesting bathing cap, I guess that was the style then.
Thanks for posting!

Steph 2003 on St. Martin island

fjlyxt.jpg
fjlz5g.jpg

(reflex)
...Are you having any pobs with your bikini baby ? I can help :p

I konow it doesn't fit into the season very much but these are cool , I think:

ifbb4l.jpg
ifbb7a.jpg
ifbbbk.jpg
:rolleyes::cool:
ifbbd1.jpg
ifbbee.jpg
ifbbi9.jpg

ifbbjc.jpg
ifbbk8.jpg

(olycom)

Gosh... if, when I'm 40, I'll have a Steph-like body ... then I'll / 'd be more than glad :rolleyes:;):) ....

1960 Wire Photo of Grace and Caroline at the Monaco Beach CLub (found at ebay)

3e14sc.jpg

Hey Yall post some pics up of teenage Charlotte and pierre in their swimsuits at the beaches or pool when they're teenagers please!!!

Pierre and a friend at the Monte Carlo Beach Club:

o5tkxk.jpg

o5u6ww.jpg

(abacapress)

Thanks for that Michelle. Anyway that girl standing next to Pierre sure looks like Charlotte's friend Eugeine Niarchos.

That is Eugenie Niarchos that was a couple of summers ago when they were pictures riding jet skis and a banana boat!

The family at Jamaica in 1990 - some similar pics may have been posted before, but I wasn't able to refind that thread..

sux1c4.jpg
sux1qp.jpg
sux1g0.jpg
sux1ty.jpg
sux20z.jpg
sux276.jpg
sux2cm.jpg
sux2j4.jpg
sux2lh.jpg

(DNB)

baby Pauline & Louis were sooo cute. Thanks for all the pics.

I don't it's the same all over the US. I live in California & see lots of people w/ their small kids either naked or w/o tops. I think it's ok for a girl to go topless aslong as she's not stated puberty yet & there is nothing there.

Great pictures!
In one picture (third from the top of iceflower pics)PA seems to have the same bright pink swim trunks on as the one with CW...They are either old--or he has a penchant for bright pink swim trunks!
PA does have his father's belly---but his hair on his head has not turned white yet....
I think he would look distiguished and wise with white hair(whats left of it) on top.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
He's probably like the men in my family. My mother swears they hang onto their underwear and swimtrunks until they're just elastic that can stand on its own!

Ann

GOT FOG? said:
baby Pauline & Louis were sooo cute. Thanks for all the pics.

If you're talking about the Jamaica pics, those are not Louis and Pauline, who weren't born at the time, but Andrea, Char and Pierre.

Kisses

Last edited:
Great pics Iceflower!:)

That one of wet Rainier with Caroline is exclusive for itself!:)

attachment.php
haha! c'mon pierre,juss don't drop her, k????

I'm glad you liked my pics and I agree with you, Ianna, that pic of Rainier is one of the funniest I've ever seen of him :p :D
And not to forget: Suonymona, great comparison you made :D

iceflower said:
I'm glad you liked my pics and I agree with you, Ianna, that pic of Rainier is one of the funniest I've ever seen of him :p :D
And not to forget: Suonymona, great comparison you made :D

Hello Ice !!
I'm back,it's Nina !!:p
I was obliged to change my account because I was stay on the old page of the forum !! Very happy to be with all member and you !!:p :p :)

Charlotte like a siren in 2003 !:)

504vr.jpg

467hu.jpg

457at.jpg

481fj.jpg

045mh.jpg

charlotte82(fashion forum) me (public magazine)

Thanks ice!

Looks like Charlotte inherited Stephanie's washboard abs! Even her mother wasn't that 'cut'.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Thanks ice!

Looks like Charlotte inherited Stephanie's washboard abs! Even her mother wasn't that 'cut'.

Ann
Yeah sure had them back then from summer 02 2002 till 04 but starting in 05 she started filling out but still had a nice flat stomach! But it looks like she kkind of lost that six pack I mean I'm sure there is and there is stomach muscle lines but not as skinny and ribs and muscles sticking out as back then!

tigerlilly2005 said:
now charlotte looks better.she was too skinny in 2003.
Yeah her body looked like a boys or better said prepubesscent girls back then. But now she has the body of a woman...........finally!!!!! I hope she never gets that skinny and body unattractive again!!!!! I hope she stays where she's at with her weight and figure because its beautiful now!!!!!! :D :D Skinny with abs like that looks very fine and hott on a guy like Pierre!!!!!!;) ;) :) :D But for a teeenage girl or woman it looks quite bad. But ChARLOTTE BODY WISE LOKS OUTSTANDING NOW!!!!!! BUT SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BEAUTIFUL FACE WISE!!!!!;) :) :D:cool:

It takes a lot of work and maintenance to have those abs, even Stephanie seems to have thrown in the towel. Charlotte is too busy studying!

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom