The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Nobility

Thanks Iceflower and Ellen1908 for posting the picture of Prince Rainier in the beach, I was really intrigue that I never saw him in the beach with his children and latter his grandchildren,
I guess I miss Prince Rainier he always was there and most of the time we only notice, Caroline, Stephanie and their children their love affairs
Rainier was like Monaco: a Rock, always there no controversies he was a solid person, and know a guess there is an empty space… guess a have Rainier-Grace nostalgia

Old 03-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Ellen, yes it is that pic we were talking about.

Old 03-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen1908
That's it ! That's the one ! Thanks !
Old 04-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Aristocracy

Caroline and her son Pierre at the beach of Portugal in 1996:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1...ortugalgn8.jpg
Old 04-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Courtier

Thanks for the pictures they were nice. Seeing on the beach swimming and having fun is great.

I'm head of a dynastic house no matter what others say.
Princess Kamorrissa,Countess of Welle
Old 05-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Just for Simon:p - and me.
Steph's in GREAT shape for having had kids!
In fact, all the Ladies look to be in the finest form .Impressive

-- Abbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by royrrules
is that Grace Levine next to Caroline in one of the beach pics?
Yes it is ... Grace Levine, Caroline's first cousin, is the daughter of Donald and the (now late) Lizanne Levine (Grace's Sister) -- Beauty really does run in the Kelly family. A-mazing genes, there!

-- Abbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
I grabbed out some more for you, tbhrc :)
I also got others from that day, but they do not show
anything of the beach, so it's not the right place to
post them here
Only the quality is not so good, I hope that doesn't matter..

(source: own collection)
Let us not forget that this is the body of a 40+ year old woman!
A-mazing ...
The GRIMALDI's keep up their figures, alright ... Kudos!

-- Abbie
Old 05-20-2007, 04:07 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Abigail
Yes it is ... Grace Levine, Caroline's first cousin, is the daughter of Donald and the (now late) Lizanne Levine (Grace's Sister) -- Beauty really does run in the Kelly family. A-mazing genes, there!

-- Abbie
Has Lizanne passed away? Unless she has recently, it is Don LeVine who passed away 2-3 years ago.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Nobility

Smile Alcoholism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royrrules
Has Lizanne passed away? Unless she has recently, it is Don LeVine who passed away 2-3 years ago.
Now, I could have sworn that I read of Lizanne's passing a few years ago, from Drink. I suppose one could google her, e.g., the name "Lizanne Kelly Levine" and, see what comes up ... If any condolence notices do, that is ...

Isn't her daughter Grace just .... stunning?
IMHO, almost prettier than Caroline, in those series of pictures, altho' both girls have God-given beauty. Caro's more exotic looking, of course. Grace has that California-girl gorgeousness.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:09 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Now, I could have sworn that I read of Lizanne's passing a few years ago, from Drink. I suppose one could google her, e.g., the name "Lizanne Kelly Levine" and, see what comes up ... If any condolence notices do, that is ...

IMHO, almost prettier than Caroline, in those series of pictures, altho' both girls have God-given beauty. Caro's more exotic looking, of course. Grace has that California-girl gorgeousness.
That was Peggy. Don LeVine has also passed on. Lizanne is still wlive and liveing in the Philadelphia suburbs.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Nobility

Thumbs up I appreciate knowing -- Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
That was Peggy. Don LeVine has also passed on. Lizanne is still wlive and liveing in the Philadelphia suburbs.
I knew Peggy was deceased, from Drink. Grace's only brother Jack, I think, also met his Maker in this manner.

I hadn't known Lizanne was still alive. Knowing she IS, is reassuring.

Thank you,

-- Abbie
Old 05-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

Quote:

My memory of Grace Levine is not of the typical California-girl gorgeousness. (See my comments on the threads on Grace Levine and Glimpses of Royals). She had very pale skin and very blond hair (but not the type bleached by the sun) and was very delicate looking, not at all with the athletic, hard,well-toned body typical of the contemporary California girl. I've seen a picture of her in shorts playing volley ball or something, with long legs, and I, myself, have never seen her except in east campus clothes, but she stood out, and would have stood out anywhere (there are a lot of blond girls where I teach now, but none like her), because precisely she had that French "je ne sais quoi" : she wore preppy clothes, but with a style all her own: she always looked perfect, so well put together in that casual chic way the Parisian girls from the 16th arrondissement have (dubbed BCBG ("bon chic bon genre" or NAP (Neuilly, Auteuil, Passy, after the best neighborhoods in Paris), for example with a sweater negligently tied around her shoulders, or an immaculate white shirt worn with perfectly fitted pants. She looked perfect the way Caroline complained that her mother always looked so perfect (although Caroline in my opinion always looked perfect too, I guess because I am a commoner and can't tell the subtle differences and nuances in perfection). At any rate, Grace looked very refined, delicate to the point of fragile, and reserved, not at all with the outgoing personality one associates with a California girl. She was very thin too. But from the interviews she gave after her return from Paris, you could tell she was a spirited girl, with a good sense of humor, especially about the "royal" life.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I knew Peggy was deceased, from Drink. Grace's only brother Jack, I think, also met his Maker in this manner.

I hadn't known Lizanne was still alive. Knowing she IS, is reassuring.

Thank you,

-- Abbie
Jack died of a heart attack while jogging. He may have been jogging along Kelly Drive in Philly. That's where many people jog & bike along Boat House Row. Very scenic.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Nobility

Cool I stand corrected.

Quote:
Jack died of a heart attack while jogging. He may have been jogging along Kelly Drive in Philly. That's where many people jog & bike along Boat House Row. Very scenic.
Oh.

I will stand corrected, then!

Ahhhhh, yes ... he had a "Heart Condition" didn't he?

-- Abbie
Old 05-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Nobility

Now you have me thinking back. I'm not sure but I think Peggy's ex-husband died of a heart attack the same day as Jack. I remember them saying something about the strange coincidense on the local news. I think his last name was Conlan, but can't fully remember. Too long ago.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Nobility

Unhappy Whoa, really!

Quote:
Now you have me thinking back. I'm not sure but I think Peggy's ex-husband died of a heart attack the same day as Jack. I remember them saying something about the strange coincidense on the local news. I think his last name was Conlan, but can't fully remember. Too long ago.
Whoa, the same ... DAY?

Yikes !

I think it's so sad what has befallen that family overall.
The Deaths, The alleged "Grimaldi curse", the over-consumption, the ... you-name-it ...
It just appears as though The Kellys and Grimaldis have suffered quite enough, doesn't it?

-- Abbie
Old 06-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Steph and Daniel as a happy couple on the beach in 1994:

Enjoying some time together

..and collecting mussels
Old 06-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Serene Highness

Stephanie looks beautiful in this beach pics. I guess there were happy times for her. I's sad that turned out so unhappy.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 06-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
Stephanie looks beautiful in this beach pics. I guess there were happy times for her. I's sad that turned out so unhappy.
Yes, it is. She loved Daniel so much, she just glowed with him and their young family. So natural and relaxed, with none of the stiffness or wariness she so often had with photographers, even when she was modeling - maybe even, especially when she was modeling.

What a blow his betrayal of her was. I admire her more than I can say for staying on such good terms with him all these years. She handled the whole smash-up of that relationship with such dignity.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Aristocracy

Nice pics Iceflower, thanks.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:59 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

You are most welcome
Here are some clippings of Caroline enjoying some time at the beach with her family in summer 1989:

Beach time in 1989