On the beach with the Grimaldis

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina8675 said:
Hello Ice !!
I'm back,it's Nina !!:p
I was obliged to change my account because I was stay on the old page of the forum !! Very happy to be with all member and you !!:p :p :)
Oh, Nina it's you!!! I wasn't sure about it untill I read this special post for me :) :) Welcome back, I missed you very much!!! And great pics you added! :)

iceflower said:
Oh, Nina it's you!!! I wasn't sure about it untill I read this special post for me :) :) Welcome back, I missed you very much!!! And great pics you added! :)

you miss me too Ice !! really !! I'm to happy to be here now !!:p :)
(PDV)

Grimaldi 's on boat 1970
1203jg.jpg

Albert and little stepahnie ! so cute !
1191kl.jpg

Nina8675 said:
Albert and little stepahnie ! so cute !
1191kl.jpg
The boat's name is Carostefal. Is it for Caroline, Stéphanie and Albert ? Is it Rainier's boat ?

Yeah...it was the family's boat ...and the name stands for Caro, Steph and Al....don't really know why they changed Steph's 'ph' int 'f' ....

Wonderful photos, Nina!:) I'm glad you're back!;)

Didn't Prince Rainier also had another boat called after children, known as "Stalca"?

Ianna said:
Wonderful photos, Nina!:) I'm glad you're back!;)

Didn't Prince Rainier also had another boat called after children, known as "Stalca"?

Right Ianna...he had that boat named St ( Stephanie) al ( Albert) ca ( Caroline) ...I was just thinking about it too...

Thanx Michelle!;)

I wonder if there was boat No. 3 called after children..In one way or another, it's still lovely traditon..:)

Ianna said:
Thanx Michelle!;)

I wonder if there was boat No. 3 called after children..In one way or another, it's still lovely traditon..:)

It's a great tradition ....
..there's the Pacha ( Pierre, Charlotte, Andrea) ...
...and the Louine ( Louis, Pauline )
...:)

Louis and Pauline havin' fun on the beach 2004 ...

t5ra77.jpg

(eastnews)

Great pics Nina and Michelle!

Steph and Daniel with their kids on the island La Réunion - playing tennis on the beach and enjoying their love..

wb58ie.jpg
wb58v4.jpg
wb594j.jpg
wb5b0k.jpg
wb59b6.jpg
wb59co.jpg
wb5ao1.jpg

(diez minutos, Semana)

Last edited:
Really nice pictures, Ice !

Stephanie and kids - Ile Maurice 2004

xll7rq.jpg

xll7qv.jpg

xll7qe.jpg

xll7ps.jpg

xll7p3.jpg

xll7o4.jpg

xll7jt.jpg

xll7j4.jpg

xll7ie.jpg
xll7ar.jpg

(newscom)

Stephanie face when Pauline is in the air:D worried look like ant mother nice pics of her and Camille. thanks sebastian

How did she do that? Did Daniel throw her off his shoulders or did she just backflip off?

Ann

Suonymona said:
How did she do that? Did Daniel throw her off his shoulders or did she just backflip off?

Ann

It's the bodyguard who threw her off his shoulders ( Daniel wasn't there with them in 2004) or she jumped off. Pauline's a very talented gymnast.

sebastian said:
Really nice pictures, Ice !

Stephanie and kids - Ile Maurice 2004

Your's are also very nice :) I think we would all love to have that pic the one woman made of Steph, Camille and Pauline for their personal album :)
Some of Caroline and Philippe, during their honeymoon:

ziow3s.jpg
ziowmu.jpg
zioy35.jpg
zioy8x.jpg

(FIS)

Those are nice pics!
About the ones from Caro's honeymoon, the surroundings are beautiful but imagine someone taking pics of your every step on your honeymoon.
That was supposed to be romantic and personal and not shared with the rest of the world. She probably went nuts. I know I would!

I lov that pics too Ice Thanks a lot for them !!:)

I some more of their honeymoom
(ACi)

prvaciglo01021228xn.jpg
prvaciglo03612823qq.jpg
prvaciglo03612832ta.jpg

prvaciglo03612803dl.jpg

prvaciglo03612813au.jpg
prvaciglo03612846ln.jpg

wow, Caroline had a beautifull body.

is that Grace Levine next to Caroline in one of the beach pics?

Wow, I love the pics of Princess Caroline and Philippe Junot on their honeymom, Iceflower.. And, Nina8675, those pics of them you posted, they were in Ocean City, in USA where Princess Grace's family are from. Thanks for posting those wonderful pics, Iceflower and Nina!!:p

she has always had a really nice body.

A few weeks ago - Cap d'Ail:

11m7uog.jpg
11m7uv5.jpg

11m7uyx.jpg
11m7v50.jpg

11m7vdd.jpg

(olycom)

The last pic is my favourite - Mommy Steph and Pauline asleep, holding each other ...

:eek:

What a complete and utter invasion of privacy

Princess Grace looking great in her bathing suit ,July 1968
(topfoto)

14jn34o.jpg

Great finding, flowerpower! Even with a bathing cap Grace looked wonderful and that's quite hard I would say ;) :)

On the beach in New Jersey in 1978 - Caroline and Grace seem to wear the same swimsuit:

1zgt3qa.jpg
1zgt3yq.jpg

(Laif)

Last edited:
Charlotte playing “catch me if you can” with her mother Caroline, in Algarve’s beach.
Pic 1
Does anyone ever sow a picture of Prince Rainier in the beach ?

I remember this pic from Jamaica in late 1990 where Rainier is taking a pic of Caroline, Stephanie, and Andrea on their beach house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom