Official Portraits - Princely Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Stephanie looks like Prince Rainier but has Grace's mouth and expressions.

Luv these the best

Wonderful oil paintings made by famous painter Alejo Vidal-Quadras! :flowers:

Little Princess Caroline, 1960

Little Prince Albert, 1962

Princess Stephanie, 1968
This is first child portrait of Psse Stephanie I have ever seen! So cute!:)

Three portraits in one, Princess Grace, 1973

Prince Rainier III, 1961

Prince Pierre of Monaco, 1964

Official webpage of painter (great collection of wonderful paintings:) )

Personally I really like these drawings because there is something truly natural yet modern about them.
The centerpiece of my liking is of course the Ralph Cowan painting of Grace.
Many thanks and congrats to all for all the fabulous shots and portraits.

resembles Princess Stephanie!

In relation to this;

A contemplative looking Princess Stephanie walks past a sculpted portrait of her mother, Princess Grace after unveiling ceremonies at the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery in Washington on October 15, 1986. The portrait head, in bronze on a wooden base, is the work of Dutch sculptor Kees Verkade. It was presented to the Smithsonian by Prince Rainier III of Monaco and his family, Princess Caroline, Princess Stephanie and Prince Albert. (UPI Photo/Doug Mills/Files)

Princess Stephanie / Princess Grace, 1986

I can't imagine Charlene sitting in the chair, with Albert behind. It's so weird.
I will have to wait to see it.
For now, thanks so much for the pics! They are precious!

More from APL - always loved this photoshoot

spdu03.jpg

This picture is so cute!

Is there any painted portrait of Princess Antoinette?Even good,clear pictures of her are rare...

Is there any color portrait of Prince Pierre,Count de Polignac?The only I have seen is that lovely black and white sketch...

This picture is so cute!

Yes, this picture was taken a few weeks after P. Grace's death. It was taken in Marchais the property of the family in the Aisne ( France ). :crown4::crown4::crown4:

What a wonderful thread by Julia!
A real feast of images....

A link to some wonderful portraits of Princess Charlotte - you can't help but do a double take & think you're looking at Caroline. ( There's a portrait of Antoinette too)
Princess with a past

A link to some wonderful portraits of Princess Charlotte - you can't help but do a double take & think you're looking at Caroline. ( There's a portrait of Antoinette too)
Princess with a past

Magnificent! She was as beautiful and regal as her grandaughter Caroline is. These Grimaldi women are of a unique kind...:crown2: :crown2: :crown2:

I have just looked at pictures on the link posted by Elly C. It's amazing haw Caroline looks alike her grandmother Charlotte! Sure that Grimaldi women are beautiful women: Charlotte, Caroline, Charlotte, and also Stephanie, Pauline... And later Alexandra, Camille... It was the first time I saw princess Charlotte's husband, he was a handsome man. Lucky Grimaldi family!! Do you think that Pierre or Andrea have inherited some beauty from him? I haven't seen enough picture to answer to this question...

PS: Rainier and Antoinette as children were so cute!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly, LovelyKate. :)

In fact I'm always perplexed by those that say Princess Caroline and her daughter Charlotte Casiraghi inherited their beauty from Princess Grace.

Contraire, I've always known Caroline looked like her paternal grandmother, Princess Charlotte, and Charlotte looks like her namesake. Though I concede Princess Grace's beauty can also be found in the most sublte ways, not obvious to the naked eye. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom