Official Portraits - Princely Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghislaine said:
Colour me daft, I probably misunderstood your post, but who exactly do you want to contact and why? If it's the Grimaldis, I wouldn't get your hopes up. From what I've heard, all letters to them end up, unanswered and probably unread as well, in some black hole. :bang: Then again, they might be interested in this so they might reply in your case.

Hello,

I must be one of the lucky ones. Not only was my letter answered but I also received a signed picture of Prince Albert.

Bijoux

Last edited:
I am about to paint large Grace portrait...

Hi folks!

I am new here. My name is Zeljko (pronounced Zelkou) and this is my website Photorealism Art by Zeljko Srdic

I have never done painting of Grace(I want to paint young Grace in mid 20- ies) and my whish is to do that.
It will take a few months before I upload my finished painting here for all of you to see..

I am glad I found this forum.
I will be back to read more of Grace and Grimaldi posts..
Any feedback is welcome..
I consider Grace Mona Lisa of 21-st century..

Thanx

Zeljko Srdic:flowers:

This last photo is really beautiful.I like the decoration of the palace and Stephano Casiraghy was so handsome...

I saw this portrait in the Grace Kelly exhibition.

What an honor it must have been to be able to do a portrait of her! I wish I could have met her.

I wish I could have met her too.I know she was very kind and sentimental

Thanks radker 18 for this beautiful photo.Stephanie is so cute and Grace is so tender....

Beautiful photos,queenofthelight.I like specially the 4th one,because we can see perfectly the marvellous Herculles Gallery.

We see it now.It is beautiful the photo,but I dislike the portrait of the painter.It does not capture Grace´s beauty

To be fair to the artist, we do not know what the finished painting looks like. I'm sure it looks much better once it's completed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom