Official Portraits - Princely Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mw7060a said:
That was a nice drawing of Princess Grace!:)

That's a very good drawing, the likeness is truly there! Thanks for sharing! :) Princess Grace was also an artist - she painted in watercolors, I think.

Last edited:
Wow! I walked away from the computer while the picture was loading and when I was walking back I thought it was an actual photo of Princess Grace only it was black and white.

Your friend is an artist genius!

She's a real artist!

A portrait from 1997:

i6ed1x.jpg

(BdP)

i wish they would do a current official family portraits right after the enthronement ceremony with Albert, Caroline, Stephanie, Ernst August, Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte, Alexandra, Pauline, Louis, Cammille...

purple_platinum said:
i wish they would do a current official family portraits right after the enthronement ceremony with Albert, Caroline, Stephanie, Ernst August, Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte, Alexandra, Pauline, Louis, Cammille...

Yes, that would be great :)

Beautiful family portrait:) ..Not so sure for the year..Was it 1972?:confused:
Source; History for sale webpage

icr4ls.jpg

Getting ready for family portrait..:)

..from 1965 (don't beleive it's from 1967 as photo says..Stephanie is just a baby there..) (Source; Ullstein)

idu3nl.jpg

Abaca

This is a beautiful painting

jicbh0.jpg

Two beutiful portraits of Princess Grace..Don't know name of authors, found on Zuma site..Last photo was taken in 2001, during honour dinner of 20th Anniversary of Princess Grace Theatre..:)

jr90si.jpg
jr911c.jpg

Great paintings, tbhrc and Ianna, by the way I've never seen your second pic with Caro, Albert and Rainier before!

Great pics Ianna :) The first one looks like the painter got inspired in the photo of all the family dressed in white at the Palace's garden for Grace & Rainier's 25th Anniversary family photo in 1981.

The second one indeed is from the Princess Grace Theathre's 20th Anniversary in the first days of Dec. 2001. The dress she's wearing in the picture could be the same one she wore at Caroline's pre-wedding ball party in 1978.

purple_platinum said:

I hoe they'll do so anytime soon.
Does anyone have an idea what happend to the photos that have been taken of the family on the balcony from inside the Palace ( when everybody turned around and Charlotte almost fell over) at Albert's official enthronement in November ??? It seemed like it was the princely courts official photographer who took the pix. I hope it will be published !

I love Princess Grace's hair in this photograph. I think she was so elegant as she got older.

Thanks for posting it Ianna!

michelle said:
I hoe they'll do so anytime soon.
Does anyone have an idea what happend to the photos that have been taken of the family on the balcony from inside the Palace ( when everybody turned around and Charlotte almost fell over) at Albert's official enthronement in November ??? It seemed like it was the princely courts official photographer who took the pix. I hope it will be published !

I only have this screencap.... I also hope there will be more offical pics....

n6b94z.jpg

For a longer time now my brother and cousin were talking about the possibility to renew and lighten up the families image by making a Monaco-Family-Photoshoot. Which would go like this:
At the Palace and several other places of the principality ( like the Country Club, Beach Club, Stade Louis II, Espace Chapiteau de Fontvielle etc.) all members of the family would be photographed in all kinds of imaginable combinations ... such as:
All members in one photo
Albert with his siters
Caroline and Stephanie
Albert ann Caro
Caro and Steph
Albert and Steph
Caro and EA
EA and Albert
EA and Steph
EA withChristian and Ernsti
EA with all his boys ( Ernsti, Chris, Andrea, Pierre)
EA and Ernsti
EA and Chris
EA and Andrea
EA and Pierre
EA and his two girls ( Alex and Charlotte)
EA and Charlotte
EA and Alex
EA and his nieces and nephew ( Louis, Pauline, Camille)
EA and Louis
EA and Pauline
EA and Camille

... can anybody find all possible combis with Caroline :confused:;) ?

And... would you support the idea???

I would support that idea.... OMG just imagine.... That would be sooo great!!!

As already said I'm supporting this idea ...

The possible combinations for Caro:

Caro and her sons Andrea and Pierre
Caro and her boys Andrea, Pierre, Chris, Ernsti
Caro and her daughters
Caro and Charlotte
Caro and Alex
Caro and Andrea
Caro and Pierre
Caro and Ernsti
Caro and Chris
Caro with Andrea and Ernsti
Caro with Andrea and Chris
Cari with Andrea and Charlotte
Caro with Andrea and Alex
Caro with Pierre and Ernsti
Caro with Pierre and Chris
Cario with Pierre and Charlotte
Caro with Pierre and Alex
Caro with Charlotte and Chris
Caro with Charlotte and Ernsti
Caro with Alex and Ernsti
Caro with Alex and Chris
Caro with Alex, Pierre and Andrea
Caro with Alex, Ernsti and Chris
Caro with Louis, Pauline and Camille
Caro with Louis and Paiuline
Caro with Louis and Camille
Caro with Pauline and Camille
Caro with Louis
Caro with Pauline
Caro with Camille

I'm sure I forgot many combination possibilities :rolleyes: :confused: :eek: :p

There are probably hundreds of possibilities of combination...

My favourite would be:

Stephanie with her 4 nephews ... Ernsti, Chris, Andrea and Pierre wearing dinner jackets and Steph the dress which she wore the night before Alberts official enthronement ... the picture-set should be the Palace gardens, somewhere near the pool.

or...

Charlotte and Louis .... Louis wearing the Carabiniers Uniform and Charlotte a red dress. .. the set: Inside the Palace....Charlotte sitting on a chair and Louis leaning on it or sitting on the armrest ...

What's your idea?
We could pass these ideas on to the responsibilities ...:)

Whatever pic involving Caroline, and A LOT of Andrea, particularly in a tuxedo...

My ideas for a portrait would be:

1. Pierre and Stephanie - Pierre sitting/ leaning on Andrea's Mercedes SLK holding Tama in his arms :p

2. Andrea and Camille - Both sitting on a surfboard in the Palace Pool :D

3. Christian, Ernst jr. and Pauline - 3 chairs in the princely box of the Chapiteau Espace de Fontvielle (circus tent ) Chris and Ernsti wearing blue jeans and white shirts, Pauline flanked by both of them ... :p

4. Caroline and Louis - Louis wearing a tuxedo, Caro a blue dress, both standing on the Galerie du Palais, Louis holding his auntie's hand gentleman - like ...:p

Last edited:
Is Alexandra in any OFFICIAL photoshoot of the family that not be at the balcony? :confused
(sorry for my english..)

You're welcome BeatrixFan!

Thanx for posting that screencap, tbhrc! Idea of family's new official photos is great! The combinations I would love to see the most;

1. All children together..One official photo..and one on which everbody will be caught doing something; like Alexandra playing with Camille, Charlotte making Pauline's hair, boys in laugh or having chit-chat..

2. All family together..Whole bunch of Grimaldi, Casiraghi, Ducruet, Hanover family..

3. Different variations like Princess Stephanie with her nephews and nieces, as well Princess Caroline..

There could be hundreds of combinations, indeed..Hope "someone" in Monaco will hear our silent voices..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom