National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely , lovely pictures Thanks Iceflower for provinding them.
I like their official picture taken also on the National Day.

The second photo of father and daughter is also great, Gabriella has a wonderful, natural sense of humour, like here:

** Brother & Sister **

Yes, she looks like a pleasant, funny child without being brattish and Jacques looks like a quieter, serious little prince LOL! Albert and Charlene have made a lovely family and I am very happy for them. Glad they proved the naysayers wrong.

Lovely, lovely photos. They portray a very happy and close family! In my opinion Gabriella is livelier than Jacques. He is reserved and much more quiet. But they are adorable. Albert and Charlene are doing an excellent job.

The photo is wonderful and Princess Gabriella stole the show again ;)

Gabriella looks like a blonde version of Princess Stephanie as a little girl in this photo.

Jacques is a virtual clone of his mother!:ohmy:

Gabriella is really an adorable child.... and so lively !

A video of the medal presentation in honour of the volunteers, those of the National Blood Merit and the recognition of the Monegasque Red Cross on November 18 was released yesterday:

Does anyone have the program of the week’s events. Is it known if the Mass on Friday will be broadcast alive again? Will the family make an appearance on the balcony as they did pre-Covid?

It is not surprising that Charlene does not feel ready to appear for public engagements, hope she is better soon.

Indeed, it's not surprising. In view of the fact that it's not "only" a mass and a balcony appearance but a large number of gift presentations, honour ceremonies and a concert in the evening, one can understand that it seems to be too stressful at this point now...

So Prince Albert handed out the presents at the Red Cross headquarters unaccompanied today:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery ** gtresnews gallery **

Last edited:
The Palace announced today, November 16, that Princess Charlene will not attend the National Day celebrations this year:

** Communiqué in English **

I'm happy that the Palace has issued this Statement and brought clarity as to whether the Princess would be well enough to attend National Day.

I had thought that the entire point of Charlene returning to Monaco when she did was that she would attend National Day?:sad:

Returning to Monaco doesn't mean she's fully recovered. It just indicated that her condition is stable enough to travel and allow her return to her family. That's how I always understand.

Speculative posts have been removed, let us concentrate on the topic of this thread again - the National Day celebrations. Thank you!

Prince Albert presented the Sport and Physical Education medals at the Stade Louis II today, November 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Andrea, Pierre, Princess Stephanie, Louis and Camille attended the presentation of the orders of Saint Charles and the Grimaldi today, November 17:

And the medals for the Red Cross and Monaco's blood donor medals were presented:

Last edited:
Great turnout from the Grimaldi. I love the way the family always closes ranks when necessary.;)

Presentation of the Cultural Merit decorations by HRH the Princess of Hanover

Every year the same, always an abundance of black and dark colours, I can never understand why. It's supposed to be a happy event not but you'd think it was a funeral the way some people are dressed, including Caroline.

Back
Top Bottom