National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Michelle!

Albert and Steph today ... Launch of No Finish Line 2006 : Pictures

.. and Steph at Foyer Rainier III : Pictures

I'm just thinking Stephanie's children would make a great and complete picture tomorrow ... I know they'll be with the family but I don't know if they'll show... any idea ...? Paca?

Last edited:
michelle said:
Albert and Steph today ... Launch of No Finish Line 2006 : Pictures

.. and Steph at Foyer Rainier III : Pictures

I'm just thinking Stephanie's children would make a great and complete picture tomorrow ... I know they'll be with the family but I don't know if they'll show... any idea ...? Paca?
So far they have only shown themselves publicly at an official occasion of this kind once and that was July 12th last year. They didn't even attend their grandfathers funeral service and Antoinettes grandchildren were passed off as Rainiers grandchildren by TV commentators. So far I have seen 3 seats in the church opposite Alberts seat, so I suspect that the Casiraghis might attend (though the kneeling part wasn't there this afternoon so it could have been for some priests too - guess we will have to wait and see). In any case I think it is highly unlikely that they will show themselves. They might be there, but you have to remember that for children at any age it is a fairly uneventful and boring occasion. There are plenty of officials being dined and vined in the background, talking about a lot of boring things (from the point of view of the average child and possibly even the average adult who isn't into listening to to meaningless talk:rolleyes: ) So if they don't show, I personally find nothing wrong with them not even being in the palace, but rather spending some quality and fun time with their respective fathers, enjoy the last nice warm days of fall in the sun and join up with mum and the rest of the family later, when they did what they had to do and have a nice relaxing afternoon. I know that watchers would love to get some recent pics, but for their own sake I hope they get to spend it in a more child suitable manner.

paca said:
So far they have only shown themselves publicly at an official occasion of this kind once and that was July 12th last year. They didn't even attend their grandfathers funeral service and Antoinettes grandchildren were passed off as Rainiers grandchildren by TV commentators. So far I have seen 3 seats in the church opposite Alberts seat, so I suspect that the Casiraghis might attend (though the kneeling part wasn't there this afternoon so it could have been for some priests too - guess we will have to wait and see). In any case I think it is highly unlikely that they will show themselves. They might be there, but you have to remember that for children at any age it is a fairly uneventful and boring occasion. There are plenty of officials being dined and vined in the background, talking about a lot of boring things (from the point of view of the average child and possibly even the average adult who isn't into listening to to meaningless talk:rolleyes: ) So if they don't show, I personally find nothing wrong with them not even being in the palace, but rather spending some quality and fun time with their respective fathers, enjoy the last nice warm days of fall in the sun and join up with mum and the rest of the family later, when they did what they had to do and have a nice relaxing afternoon. I know that watchers would love to get some recent pics, but for their own sake I hope they get to spend it in a more child suitable manner.

Absolutely agree paca, this would be very boring for young children!

Thanks Stephanie looks great and good to she her smile .Caroline Looks great also

I like the way Stephanie has styled her hair for these events this week. It takes years off of her face! Maybe it's her makeup, not so much her hair, but whatever it is, she should keep doing it! It has been awhile since she has been this beautiful. I don't mean that as a criticism. I thought she was very pretty at last year's national day as well, but this week, she is prettier than I have ever seen her for so long. I am so happy to see her looking so well.

Thank you for the link armelle MORAND!!
There are Caroline and Stephanie in the ninth pict, aren't they?

Steph looked stunning, Caro looked like she was going back to catholic girl school. and all in all they looked very serious and not very smiley. Ad we had a premier: Albert was on time for the service. Bravo. Apart from that same as usual. The police from York/Canada was there to play ( they were here since about Thursday, at least that's when we first heard them)

haha, kinda looks like shes teasing Andrea about something:lol:

Last edited:
I have to say I loved Caro's outfit from yesterday, I'm not soo sure what to think of her outfit today, a bit strange. But it is soo great to see little Alexandra again. So cute...

Some of my favourite pics so far:

Alex and Charlotte

Alex and Albert

covdm said:
Charlotte is wonderful!
She is beautiful as always, but dresswise I think she should get some advise from her aunt who seems to have risen to be the smartest dresser in the family at present. Dresswise she was definetely the most stunning. Abert looks like he has lost quite a bit of weight, but he doesn't smile as much as he used to. He probably feels the weight of the job. JMO

tbhrc said:
I have to say I loved Caro's outfit from yesterday, I'm not soo sure what to think of her outfit today, a bit strange. But it is soo great to see little Alexandra again. So cute...

Some of my favourite pics so far:

Alex and Charlotte

Alex and Albert
Alex seemed to be very bored, as any little girl would probably be by a long and tedious ceremony.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pictures of this morning

You're right, tbhrc .... and these pictures of Alexandra are so very cute.:)
After all these years and again and again every year I can't get over the fact that Louis, Pauline and Camille are missing in these pics ! :sad:

Stephanie looks great I like the outfit Charlotte and Andrea looks nice also thanks are their any pics from in the church ? Their will prob be more pics as the day goes on.

Steph looks soooo good!

It's cool to have Félix around, too!

I miss Louis and his sisters as well.

Well, I wonder what's so funny Charlotte? It looks like Andrea didn't think it was a funny. I love the picture of Albert and Alex, the one where he's touching her face. And I must say, although Caro is my favorite, I have liked Stephanie's style choices better than Caro's during all the National Day festivities.

Oh, and Felix seems to grow more handsome each time I see him. He cut his hair, I think it looks great! Also, Andrea's hair is looking glorious again, for a while it was looking a bit sad.

Ani

Last edited:
WOW Alexandra has changed sooo much! she's cuter and soo pale ha!

She looks SO much like Ernst, she's definitely a Daddy's girl I'd say.

Ani

i can't believe i forgot all about national day in monaco i am living in aix again and i could have gone to monaco!!!!! ehhhh i'll just have to buy all the newspapers tomorrow and share the pictures!

I like very much Stephanie's outfit. Caro looks tired and not good today. Deos she put on weight or smth?

Photos of Char and Alex are sweet.

Back
Top Bottom