National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I dont think thats her . I have no idea who she is .

Hi!

I'm new here... this is my first post, but I have been viewing the forums for some time in an effort to get acquainted with them beforehand! What I've realised is how kind and welcoming many people are :) These photos are a perfect example that you like to share things with each other!

Thanks to everyone for posting!!

I'm looking forward to start posting myself!

Last edited:
^Welcome to the forums Have fun posting.

I don't like Charlotte's outfit at all specially the shoes (they're simply horrible). Pierre is still hot but I miss his curly hair. Caroline is very elegant (as usual). Alex is so cut in her outfit. About Stepanie's outfit I don't know what to think: it's not beautiful but looks good on her.

I wonder why Andrea and Charlene were not there? I know Prince Albert has said she's not in Monaco, but as lately she's been always with him, I thought she would be there in a so special day.

I think Charlotte looks nice. Granted she does wear a lot of black but I'm officially obsessed with those shoes! Alexandra looks too cute!

^I love Char's shoes! Its a nice outfit.

I think Andrea didn't go because he's living in New York now and didn't want to make the long trip maybe.

I think Charlotte looks very stylish...Stephanie...looks very hard in the face. Mother has lived...

Abaca Press just Put up their Pictures

The Link

Abaca has up two different Galleries of Pics

The second Gallery

Newscom has small pics of the opera up But I can tell you Stephanie and Pierre are their with Albert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful pics! The ladies all looked great, Steph had a wonderful
dress and Caroline's dress with the special hat was great as well,
not to forget Charlotte and cute Alex in her traditional dress..

And what a surprise, Steph attended the opera:

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Stephanie of Monaco arrive at
the opera of Monaco during the Monaco's national day ceremony, Monday Nov.19, 2007

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

(finally, I got through!)

Stephanie looks utterly uncomfortable in those pictures. Her eyes just scream, "I do not want to be here."

And, is that Melanie who's a bit off to the right of Albert and Pierre?

yes, that's melanie.....wonder why charlotte weren't at the opera....

yes Stephanie does seem a bit uncomfortable she has not attended the opera in years it is a shock but she looks nice .And Pierre look so cute . Maybe Charlotte had to get back to work tomorrow .

Last edited:
The outfit on Alex is so ugly...they should've let Charlotte dress her. And she looks like she is going to be a little terror when she gets older...LOL

I would guess Charlotte had to get back to London because of her new job...

The outfit on Alex is so ugly...they should've let Charlotte dress her. And she looks like she is going to be a little terror when she gets older...LOL

I would guess Charlotte had to get back to London because of her new job...
It's not ugly. She looks cute. But she's the only one in a traditional dress . . . that's strange.

About Charlotte: Yes I also hope she's back in London to write new articles. I can't wait to see new articles . . .

Everyone looks great - strange not to see Andrea there. Alexandra is starting to look more like Caroline, too - cute outfit she had on. I love the suits for Caro, Stephanie and Charlotte. I'll watch the videos later. THANKS for keeping us informed!

(finally, I got through!)

Stephanie looks utterly uncomfortable in those pictures. Her eyes just scream, "I do not want to be here."

I agree that Stephanie does look as if she's very sad/unhappy - certainly not focused on the events of the day. I hope she's doing ok.....I guess she doesn't bring her kids to National Day events (at least, not photographed on the balcony)?

I like much more Pierre Casiraghi with short hair rather that with long one. He is a really gentleman when he wants to. The women were all excellent , all well dressed. As for Prince Albert, I found him a little too solid...well; lets said it more clear: fat... :lol:

Vanesa.

Congrats to Stephanie for two fabulous outfits today. She looked absolutely stunning at the Opera!:flowers:

Stephanie at the Opera! I can´t believe it ,she hates it, it was about 15 years she didn´t go. I like Caroline´s dress as usual. Alexandra is so cute in the traditional gown, like Charlotte at her age, it is strange she didn´t wear it before.

I think Pierre looks uncomfortable at the Opera. Like his suit is not fitting well or something! And Stephanie's outfit at Opera was better than the other one IMO

Everyone looks great - strange not to see Andrea there. Alexandra is starting to look more like Caroline, too - cute outfit she had on. I love the suits for Caro, Stephanie and Charlotte. I'll watch the videos later. THANKS for keeping us informed!

You think?...I always think she looks so much like her father.

That is the cutest picture of Pierre and Alexandra....... they really favor each other!!!!!!!!:flowers::):angel:

You think?...I always think she looks so much like her father.

I think, as she matures, she's taking on the features of her mother - her eyes are still like her fathers, however. But, as she matures, and the shape of her face is changing, her smile - she is starting to look more like Caroline.:)

Back
Top Bottom