National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sacha is adorable and the spitty image of Andrea!

Charlene is at the balcony... Wearing black... she looks healthy and her belly is huge ;)

BTW I think Tatiana is pregnant...

Sacha is definitely stealing the show!

I love the pictures with Princess Caroline and her grandson in her arms! She must be really proud.

Princess Charlene was present on the balcony, she stayed to the end , she was well and ease and the end prince Albert and princess Charlene shared a kiss.

Charlène was not looking well at all and left the balcony asap.
In the video she was glowing ! I think I have never seen her so happy and in love ! She stayed until the end and didn't seem as she was feeling bad .

Omg Sacha! Is ther a link to a video where we can see charlene on balcony?
Leave it to Caroline to have the best dressed child since hers were small.

Last edited:
Of course the DM had to add a picture of William and Kate because we had forgotten who they were.

Lovely to see so many members of the family there. Sacha is so cute and I loved what he was wearing. I can't wait to for Charlene to have her twins. Wish her all the best!

She's drawn them in but I think she shaped and brushed them too high. ;)

Lovely to see Sacha. Those chubby little legs are adorable and Caroline looks the very best of them all. Shame Charlotte and Raphael are missing. Good to see Charlene looking so happy too.

I so hope there will be an opera gala this evening with formal and beautiful gowns and lots of photos for us to see...

It's funny how history goes... Thirty years ago a proud father Stefano held his baby son Andrea in his arms in the same balcony where today a proud Andrea holds his baby Sasha... ( i hope the link works... )

Andrea Casiraghi bébé et ses parents - Monaco - Gala

Last edited by a moderator:
Albert and Charlene look so in love and happy - lovely to see!

I imagine if Charlotte had been there she would have been alone as the constitution in Monaco sees Rafael as illegitimate. Sacha is in the line of succession.

Sasha is so resemblant with his grandfather Stefano, much more than Andrea was as a kid! Actually I see also a lot of Rainier in him. So Caroline really has a dear memory of her late husband.

My compliments for Princess Caroline and for Princess Charlène. Both looked absolutely fabulous and royal.

Great to see both Princess Charlene and little Sasha,Princess Caroline is really starting to resemble her paternal grandmother Princess Charlotte more and more!

Really happy with today's pics. Only Charlotte was missing. But I loved to see Tatiana and Sacha there. What a beautiful child he is, and quite serious too.

Can't wait for tonight's pics. Hope Tatiana attends.

how cute is sasha! we can only hope that next year charlotte and her little one will be there together with the twins. what a beautiful family stamp that would be!

Gorgeous pics! :flowers:

I love when the family gets together. To me that's the happiest time and shows love, support, unity, and togetherness. And the very best thing is when brand new members are added to the family, especially babies babies babies galore!!! :angel:

They all look FABULOUS & HAPPY, no doubt because of the babies present and the babies yet to be born. :wub:

By the way, little Sacha looks like a baby Little Lord Fauntleroy, such a doll. And Princess Alexandra looks 10 instead of 15, and has always reminded me of the French school character "Madeline". :heart:

Last note, I've noticed these past few months that Princess Caroline looks young again in the face (not her neck) and makes me think she's got a little work done, mayhap botox. If so, she looks TERRIFIC and I'm glad whatever she's doing I hope she continues to do so. jmho. :)

It was already confirmed some time ago that she is indeed pregnant again...

Sacha looks adorable, how great that they took him to the celebrations :flowers:

It was never officially confirmed... The palace wouldn't release anything until the birth... (as it was for Sacha).

Anyway, I saw the whole celebrations minus the mass! It was pleasant:flowers:

Sacha is adorable. I'm so glad to see him out at the celebrations. It's too bad that Charlotte and Raphael weren't there.

Charlene looks exhausted (which is understandable) and really happy.

I'm loving Tatiana's dress at the gala. She looks wonderful. Lace is definitely in at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom