The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-19-2014, 03:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Really happy with today's pics. Only Charlotte was missing. But I loved to see Tatiana and Sacha there. What a beautiful child he is, and quite serious too.

Can't wait for tonight's pics. Hope Tatiana attends.

Old 11-19-2014, 03:30 PM
Majesty

how cute is sasha! we can only hope that next year charlotte and her little one will be there together with the twins. what a beautiful family stamp that would be!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-19-2014, 03:52 PM
Courtier

Gorgeous pics!

I love when the family gets together. To me that's the happiest time and shows love, support, unity, and togetherness. And the very best thing is when brand new members are added to the family, especially babies babies babies galore!!!

They all look FABULOUS & HAPPY, no doubt because of the babies present and the babies yet to be born.

By the way, little Sacha looks like a baby Little Lord Fauntleroy, such a doll. And Princess Alexandra looks 10 instead of 15, and has always reminded me of the French school character "Madeline".

Last note, I've noticed these past few months that Princess Caroline looks young again in the face (not her neck) and makes me think she's got a little work done, mayhap botox. If so, she looks TERRIFIC and I'm glad whatever she's doing I hope she continues to do so. jmho. :)
Old 11-19-2014, 03:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
It was already confirmed some time ago that she is indeed pregnant again...

Sacha looks adorable, how great that they took him to the celebrations
It was never officially confirmed... The palace wouldn't release anything until the birth... (as it was for Sacha).

Anyway, I saw the whole celebrations minus the mass! It was pleasant
Old 11-19-2014, 04:33 PM
Administrator

This year's gala was attended by Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Andrea and Tatiana:

** zimbio gallery ** gettyimages: MCO: Monaco National Day 2014 - Gala **
Old 11-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Sacha is adorable. I'm so glad to see him out at the celebrations. It's too bad that Charlotte and Raphael weren't there.

Charlene looks exhausted (which is understandable) and really happy.

I'm loving Tatiana's dress at the gala. She looks wonderful. Lace is definitely in at the moment.
Old 11-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Aristocracy

Caroline seems smitten with Sacha and no wonder, he looks even more like Stafano than Andrea did as a bab.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:16 PM
Courtier

This seems to have been a wonderful day for the whole family. They all looked really good and very happy. Lovely to see P Albert and P Charlene so obviously happy, even stealing a kiss(or were there two?) on the balcony. We probably won't see her again before the delivery of the twins, so these happy images will linger...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 11-19-2014, 05:30 PM
Courtier

Alexandra looks good - love the fishtail plait.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:02 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

This year's gala was attended by Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Andrea and Tatiana:

P. Caroline is wearing the dress / coat she wore in Switzerland for Andrea and Tatiana's wedding. Tatiana's dress is alright... In the overall i think we can say it was a quite an happy day for the whole family!!!
Old 11-19-2014, 07:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

No more doubts that Tatiana is pregnant after seeing her at the gala.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
Fabulous, fabulous photographs of a happy and princely family!!
Old 11-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Majesty

Agree with everyone who posted that little Sacha Casiraghi is a clone of his late grandfather Stefano, but he is also bears an astonishing resemblance to his great-grandfather Rainier III, imo. I love to see children in the classic, old-style way he is dressed! Caroline is so proud of him, and she looks elegant and beautiful!

Tatiana has never been my idea of fashionable and the less said about her outfit the better. But since she is obviously pregnant, her comfort is what he is most important.

Princess Alexandra is adorable as always.

Princess Charlene looks the way a woman who is almost nine months pregnant with twins should look-enormous and radiant!
Old 11-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Agree with you on all counts especially regarding the little sacha. Did Alexandra go to the gala?
Old 11-20-2014, 12:25 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

poor Tati looks like she's been stuffed into her dress. A shame as it might have been a very nice dress.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Of course the DM had to add a picture of William and Kate because we had forgotten who they were.

Lovely to see so many members of the family there. Sacha is so cute and I loved what he was wearing. I can't wait to for Charlene to have her twins. Wish her all the best!
DM is so predictable!
Old 11-20-2014, 03:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
Did Alexandra go to the gala?
No, she did not attend the gala

** ppe gallery **
Old 11-20-2014, 04:08 AM
Commoner

They all seem's really happy from Sacha presence this year, mostly his Grandma P. Caroline that always look like the most loving person in this family.
Even thought i found it really odd Charlotte's absent the second year in a row, last year she were heavily pregnant but what happend this year?
Even the children and the granchildren of the late princess antoinette were there so i'm finding it really weird that Charlotte didn't attened.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:48 AM
Aristocracy

The adorable 18-month old Sacha Casiraghi stole the show at the Monaco National Day celebrations as he made his first public appearance. : Woman's Day Sorry if reposted, but I haven't seen it before! :-)
Old 11-20-2014, 06:11 AM
Aristocracy

I saw that Elisabeth-Anne de Massy was there, but did Christian de Massy attend?