National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think it's because of the protocol, when thinking back to previous
years: in 2007 Stephanie wore a white/grey combination, Charlotte wore
beige in 2006, Caroline wore white/silver in 2004 for example, so the
colours might be their personal preferences for such official occasions.

Well known 'traffic light' National day..;)

The Casiraghis didn't go. Boring.
Charlene is in the Balcony with Albert, not even Caroline and Stephanie...boring.

The Casiraghis didn't go. Boring.
Charlene is in the Balcony with Albert, not even Caroline and Stephanie...boring.

Maybe there'll be in afteroon pics..;) ::hope:::flowers:

There's also parade at Palace courtyard..maybe there?

Well known 'traffic light' National day..;)

Exactly :D:D

Caroline and Stephanie have been on the balcony, and so have Charlotte and Alexandra,
just check the updated links, Nathalie Cox! :flowers:

Yes! i was getting worried.
I guess they want more pics of Charlene, to promote her.

Probably this is not the place to write this,but Charlene's hat is overwhelming, it's like a big satelite dish. lol (but I like the rest of the outfit)

Probably because Caroline and Stephanie and Charlotte were not wearing hats. Caroline appears to be wearing a band of some type, Charlotte a bun, and Stephanie just pulled her hair into a ponytail. If all four ladies wore hats, Charlene's hat would not look so conspicuous. I think that the hat looks OK. Most women don't wear hats anymore and it is interesting to see what royals choose (hats) for their official functions.

Anybody can provide a link where i can see the celebration?

Yes! i was getting worried.
I guess they want more pics of Charlene, to promote her.

Its not about promoting her.

I know you guys (not just you Nathalie) have an issues/concerns with Charlene. There are certainly some red flags I will admit. To me the recent engagement of William and Kate (and Victoria and Daniel) show that some houses know how to do a royal engagement. Maybe its been so long for Monaco or they just have a different set of rules/values.

But she is the fiancee. Unless something happens she will be THE WIFE. We all need to get used to it. There is going to be a day when Caroline and/or Stephanie will no longer by the First and Second Lady of Monaco. And Charlene will have a bigger profile not because the House is trying to promote her but because of her position as wife of the HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco.

If not Charlene it would have been someone else. I am afraid we will all have to get used to that.

That being said...that is a HUGE hat. I kind of like it but I feel it would have been better suited for Royal Ascot than Monaco Day.

Its not about promoting her.

I know you guys (not just you Nathalie) have an issues/concerns with Charlene. There are certainly some red flags I will admit. To me the recent engagement of William and Kate (and Victoria and Daniel) show that some houses know how to do a royal engagement. Maybe its been so long for Monaco or they just have a different set of rules/values.

But she is the fiancee. Unless something happens she will be THE WIFE. We all need to get used to it. There is going to be a day when Caroline and/or Stephanie will no longer by the First and Second Lady of Monaco. And Charlene will have a bigger profile not because the House is trying to promote her but because of her position as wife of the HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco.

If not Charlene it would have been someone else. I am afraid we will all have to get used to that.
When i said promote, i didn't say it with bad intention, i tried to say that is natural that we'll have more pics of Charlene than the Casiraghis or Caroline this year. It's perfectly undestandable.
And yeah, next year she will be more present because she will be the wife.

I know you didn't. And I apologize if it looked like I was attacking you. I wasn't.

I know a lot of people use the word "promote" as if it some sort of crime for Charlene all of a sudden to have increased exposure. And that its wrong that the Monaco PR machine is not trying to use the wedding to increase revenue dollars. While there are some people in Britain who are not happy about the taxpayer expense of a Kate and William wedding...you don't think the hotel, restuarant, tourist industry isn't excited about the Will/Kate wedding? That David Cameron did do a jig because of the money that will stream into the English coffers? I am pretty sure Monaco could use the increase in the tourist trade...even if its a little blip.

Of course Charlene will be "promoted." If she wasn't, we would get those endless posts on Where is Charlene? Is Albert ashamed of her? Trouble in paradise. You really can't win with these two.

nice! thanks so much for the pics!

Hehe, i know. :)
But Charlene's presence here is nice. She looks quite relaxed and happy in the pics. I just don't like the hat... :ninja:
Maybe...maybe if the other ladies would have worn a hat, i would have a different feeling.

I too think Charlene has a presence in these pics and there is something striking about her and Albert on the balcony... but yeah, the hat is a bit big (I like the style, but I think it could be a bit smaller without compromising the effect of the overall outfit/presence).

Glad to see the whole family there. Hopefully more pics will appear soon. Charlotte's outfit looks nice and Alexandra has gotten so big. I like Caroline and Stephanie's outfits, Charlene's is nice, but the hat is way too big. Surprisingly everyone did fairly well fashion wise imo. I wonder if Charlene was overwhelmed at all?

For all we know...Caroline and Stephanie saw Charlene's hat before they left the Palace and decided to take theirs off. No way three hats are fitting on that balcony.

I am delighted by the pix with Charlene on the balcony... they both look so happy !

Please do only post single pics from already posted galleries in case you
like to add a comment on those pics, thanks!

Well they all seems to be looking elegant this year, including P.ss Stephanie.
The only thing I do not like is the expression Charlene wore on her face.
I've always given this girl the benefit of the doubt, but her smile looked pretty arrogant IMO.

YEA - everyone was there!!! Everyone looked great, but I'm disappointed that Stephanie didn't take greater care with her hair style (just pulled back in a pony tail?!) - Princess Alex is sooo cute and getting so tall! Of course, Princess Caroline looked marvelous, as did Prince Albert and Charlene - glad to see Andrea (he looks good, too!), Charlotte, and Pierre - the handsome trio! It looks like a great day, so far!

Thanks so much for all the links and photos.... Charlene looks so marvellous... woooow that is the perfect look for and elegant lady !!!!!!
It is so great seeing the whole family.... I would love to have a better pic of whole look for Princess Caroline.
Andrea Charlotte and Pierre look great too !!!! Alexandra is so cute :)

Back
Top Bottom