The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUBIAUR View Post
In my opinion,as a fan of Princess Grace ,it is a pity to see all in black and with those horrible dresses,with those ugly shoes,.I think glamour and elegance have disappeared from Monaco since Princess Grace died.I think Caroline is aged for her age and Stephanie looks older than Caroline...
Charlotte is pretty, but in my opinion, has not good taste ,not glamour to dress.It is a pity they have not inherited the good taste,elegance and glamour of princess Grace.
It seems little Alexandra ,has not good manners to behave...For me,everything is a total disaster...Besides,the make up is ugly and also the hair style...They do not look as princesses,they seem common people...Of course,it is my opinion ,and it must be respected as I respect others...
My Goodness, such a big fuss over Alexandra's behavior on National Day. She is only 9, to stand for a long time and be around adults for most of the day was probably incredibly boring for her. She did what any other kid would do her age, she got fidgety and antsy and that's to be expected, afterall she's only a child not an adult!!

Old 11-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Serene Highness

Some said here that Grimaldis didn't look royal enough at ND. 'Common they didn't look that bad and not worse than other royals. There were some missteps like Charlotte's too short dress, Alexandra's red stocking. Ladies could also wear hats, actually Elisabeth and Melanie did, but overall the whole family was OK.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-22-2008, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Ladies and gentlemen, I think nearly everything has been criticised
by now - ageing processes, choices of clothes, behaviour, relationships,
attendance, non-attendance and so on. It's time to move on!

Old 11-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherylal24 View Post
My Goodness, such a big fuss over Alexandra's behavior on National Day. She is only 9, to stand for a long time and be around adults for most of the day was probably incredibly boring for her. She did what any other kid would do her age, she got fidgety and antsy and that's to be expected, afterall she's only a child not an adult!!
Well,I think there are children polite and children" rude",as well as adults polite and adults rude,but of course it is my opinion...I do not want to discuss with anybody....I respect your opinion of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherylal24 View Post
Yes, they both have aged, Stephanie more so than Caroline. Stephanie has aged more because of lots of time spent in the sun. Caroline will be 52 and we certainly don't look young forever. I think Caroline still looks good for her age, she will be the same age as Grace was when Grace died in 1982. If you look at Grace at 52 and Caroline at 52, Caroline looks alot more youthful than Grace did.
That is not true.Princess Grace was younger than Caroline,even when she was dead.Princess Grace had no wrinkles ,she did not spent her time in the sun...
Old 11-22-2008, 08:27 PM

Those pics from reniapl in post 137 are so awesome. Here, Alex reminds me of Pierre. She might have his daredevil streak, what do you think? I can't believe my eyes with Camille, so tall and like her mother and grandmother
Old 11-22-2008, 11:40 PM
Gentry

Thanks for the photos. I don't seem to see the entire Monagesque (spelling?) royals all together too often, so National day was a treat!
Old 11-22-2008, 11:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUBIAUR View Post
That is not true.Princess Grace was younger than Caroline,even when she was dead.Princess Grace had no wrinkles ,she did not spent her time in the sun...
Princess Grace died in Sept. 1982 at the age of 52, she would have been 53 in November of that same year had she lived. Caroline will be 52 in January.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Grace looked younger than Caroline , (it does not matter one year more or less) even when she was dead in the coffin.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:48 AM
Royal Highness

I'm sorry but the age- and looking old - thing is becoming a very pointless discussion.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:54 PM

^It is pointless. I mean, even if Caroline or whoever does look old, so what? She looks as she looks. It is what it is. There's no need to criticize or look down on her for it. It's her business how she looks. If it bothered her, she would change how she looks, but obviously she likes how she looks, and if she is comfortable with herself, it's not really our place to judge, is it?
It's enough to worry about ourselves, each of us worry about ourselves, without worrying about Caroline too!!!! HAHA
Old 11-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Aristocracy

National day Monaco

www.myroyal.wordpress.com national day Monaco
Old 11-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Nobility

I love them being to together they more closest then last year. That a family.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Courtier

I can't believe there's too much judgment over a child's behavior based on a number of photographs. And if she's an irrepressible little girl, so what? Chances are, in five years or so, she's going to be a shy teen. She's only going to be a kid once so kudos to her parents for letting her be. She'll have more fun memories that way. As to Charlotte's skirt, short but not too short and the way she pulls it off makes it tasteful. Way too much fuss over nothing, imo. I think the fuss comes from judging the Grimaldis in the context of traditional royals. But they have always behaved as they please so I believe that they would be the first people to call themselves an unconventional royal family, like a private family ruling over a rich resort town. If they see themselves as anything like the Danish or Spanish RF, they'd do things a little differently, I'm sure.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Gentry

On another note, people here have stated they find Pierre to be very handsome. Sorry, but I just don't see it. He's an alright looking guy, but nothing special - just my opinion. Andrea is also not as handsome as he was in his younger years.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: from recent pics I've seen of Louis and Pauline, they are becoming very attractive teens. In my opinion, I find Louis to be a far more handsome young man than his Casiraghi male cousins.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
On another note, people here have stated they find Pierre to be very handsome. Sorry, but I just don't see it. He's an alright looking guy, but nothing special - just my opinion. Andrea is also not as handsome as he was in his younger years.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: from recent pics I've seen of Louis and Pauline, they are becoming very attractive teens. In my opinion, I find Louis to be a far more handsome young man than his Casiraghi male cousins.
Andrea use to be very handsome. He is not such handsome anymore, he is too thin and looks tired
Charlotte was and still is a stunning beauty
Pierre used to be less than averagre, but now is very handsome
Alexandra is getting beautiful and nice
Loiuis I do not like at all, he reminds me his father, expressions etc
Pauline is very beautiful
Camille was very pretty but now she becomes very heavy.

Sorry, for those who disagree
Old 11-24-2008, 03:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Andrea use to be very handsome. He is not such handsome anymore, he is too thin and looks tired
Charlotte was and still is a stunning beauty
Pierre used to be less than averagre, but now is very handsome
Alexandra is getting beautiful and nice
Loiuis I do not like at all, he reminds me his father, expressions etc
Pauline is very beautiful
Camille was very pretty but now she becomes very heavy.

Sorry, for those who disagree
I respect opinions but your words are a little too blunt for my taste ... maybe I'm just being sensitive ....
Old 11-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

Children all change as they grow so depending upon when those pics were taken it's more than likely all the kids will change in appearance as the months progress that's not too unusual they outgrow the baby stages.

The poor boy's inherited their PA's relationship with the camera. it seems that depending on the lighting as to when those pics are taken it seems to have a profound affect on their appearances (hence the so-called sickly) appearances in some pics while they are perfectly healthy. it has been shown time and time again in the camera during the rose balls etc how something as simple as lighting can have such a huge affect on their pics.

in good lighting they have that "golden boy" beautiful glow to them. g-o figure. Since the guys cannot wear make up the factor seems to be compounded it seems!!!

Girls can use make-up to certain measure compensate; guys can't. However, they are cuties anyway haaa hee
Old 11-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
The poor boy's inherited their PA's relationship with the camera. it seems that depending on the lighting as to when those pics are taken it seems to have a profound affect on their appearances (hence the so-called sickly) appearances in some pics while they are perfectly healthy. it has been shown time and time again in the camera during the rose balls etc how something as simple as lighting can have such a huge affect on their pics.

in good lighting they have that "golden boy" beautiful glow to them. g-o figure. Since the guys cannot wear make up the factor seems to be compounded it seems!!!

Girls can use make-up to certain measure compensate; guys can't. However, they are cuties anyway haaa hee
I agree with this. When Andrea came to the Philippines, I expected him to be thinner and sickly-looking. But I was actually pleasantly surprised. He had perfect skin and was quite lean.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Aristocracy

I live in a catholic country and have never seen someone dressed like Charlotte for the ceremony in the church, I don't mean she should not to but it is not use to do wear such provocative clothes in a church...maybe she was not dressed for the mess...
Old 11-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree totally with you