The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 11-21-2008, 09:05 AM
Carminha Stalker's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 1,698
I was surprised to see how Caroline has aged from last year´s photos. Stephanie always looks bedraggled. I used to love Charlotte when she was a child, but lately I find her too haughty which for me is a bit ridiculous since her kind of "royalty" is flimsy to say the least. As for Alexandra, I agree totally with several of you who find her very bad behaved. But if she takes after Daddy physically, I hope it´s not also in temperament!!!
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 11-21-2008, 10:02 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: not far from Zurich, Switzerland
Posts: 648
It is true, a really very handsome young man is Pierre !
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 11-21-2008, 11:13 AM
giov's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Roma, Italy
Posts: 2,342
Pics from Daylife
Monaco's national day in Monte Carlo November 19, 2008 photos - Daylife
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 11-21-2008, 11:22 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ******, Spain
Posts: 2,669
In my opinion,as a fan of Princess Grace ,it is a pity to see all in black and with those horrible dresses,with those ugly shoes,.I think glamour and elegance have disappeared from Monaco since Princess Grace died.I think Caroline is aged for her age and Stephanie looks older than Caroline...
Charlotte is pretty, but in my opinion, has not good taste ,not glamour to dress.It is a pity they have not inherited the good taste,elegance and glamour of princess Grace.
It seems little Alexandra ,has not good manners to behave...For me,everything is a total disaster...Besides,the make up is ugly and also the hair style...They do not look as princesses,they seem common people...Of course,it is my opinion ,and it must be respected as I respect others...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 11-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Tosca's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Posts: 3,547
Within a few years Alexandra will surely provide tabs, mags and rags with lots of good stuff!
__________________
Let's go back to the old, and we'll have a progress! (Giuseppe Verdi)
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:56 PM
RADKER18's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Over a Rainbow, United States
Posts: 1,432
I love those 2 pics of Caro and Steph the look on Carolines face in the 2nd one and the way Steph is looking at her in the 1st one is beautiful .Thanks Michelle
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 11-21-2008, 04:04 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18 View Post
I love those 2 pics of Caro and Steph the look on Carolines face in the 2nd one and the way Steph is looking at her in the 1st one is beautiful .Thanks Michelle
Me too, I thought they were really cute. Bet Steph told Caro one of her famous jokes ... and the 1st one ... it's just the look in Steph's eyes that tells more than words...
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 11-21-2008, 11:20 PM
Horseygal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,174
I hope that whatever it was between Caroline and Stephanie has - or is starting to - pass(ed); the recent pictures indicate that they are enjoying eachother's company - hopefully, that continues.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 11-21-2008, 11:23 PM
Next Star's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: ******, United States
Posts: 872
Prince Albert II of Monaco looks normal as usual sorry but nothing exciting.Princess Stephanie of Monaco does not look happy in most of the pictures which is terrible being she has a pretty smile.And Prince Caroline of Hanover looks nice and she is pretty but her age is starting to show.
__________________
Patience is a virtue.

I'm head of a dynastic house no matter what others say.
Princess Kamorrissa,Countess of Welle
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 11-22-2008, 06:12 AM
pdc pdc is offline
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: barcelona, Spain
Posts: 114
hello!!!!
why is stephanie so sad???? i wanted to see her children....
well, they all are beautiful, but alexandra looks like her father too much
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 11-22-2008, 11:34 AM
Glistening Seas's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: london , United Kingdom
Posts: 1,056
Glistening Seas

H-m-m-m Whatever was with Stephanie and Caroline--we never really noticed there being anything between them? If there was it was probably nothing more than the usual sibling stuff that happens thru stages of adult life apparantly. It always appears there's always something fun happening there at those festivities some of the pics on National Day seemed like they were having a greaaat deal of fun.

If we knew "how" to post the pics of Charlotte and little Alexandra you can see Alexandra and Charlotte are starting to have a strong family resemblence. The pics turned out beautiful.

Prince Albert always looks flashy! Did anyone ever notice that guy "never" seems to have a wardrobe malfunction (sigh) oh-h-h for a peek in thaaat guys closet huh?? hee. It appeared on one of stephanie's threads awhile back that she wanted the kids out of the spotlight glare? Do her children have titles? Could it be since stephanie's children don't have titles and are so young she wants them out of the spotlight glare?

Caroline went thru a phase the same way it seems when the children were a bit younger. Just to give them a chance to be able to have a little "breather" from the public glare till they got older and could handle it for themselves, it seems.
__________________
Glistening Seas-United Kingdom
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 11-22-2008, 12:45 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: nijmegen, Netherlands
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
H-m-m-m Whatever was with Stephanie and Caroline--we never really noticed there being anything between them? If there was it was probably nothing more than the usual sibling stuff that happens thru stages of adult life apparantly. It always appears there's always something fun happening there at those festivities some of the pics on National Day seemed like they were having a greaaat deal of fun.

If we knew "how" to post the pics of Charlotte and little Alexandra you can see Alexandra and Charlotte are starting to have a strong family resemblence. The pics turned out beautiful.

Prince Albert always looks flashy! Did anyone ever notice that guy "never" seems to have a wardrobe malfunction (sigh) oh-h-h for a peek in thaaat guys closet huh?? hee. It appeared on one of stephanie's threads awhile back that she wanted the kids out of the spotlight glare? Do her children have titles? Could it be since stephanie's children don't have titles and are so young she wants them out of the spotlight glare?

Caroline went thru a phase the same way it seems when the children were a bit younger. Just to give them a chance to be able to have a little "breather" from the public glare till they got older and could handle it for themselves, it seems.
Glistening Seas, you are apparently wearing a very very big pair of pink glasses, as they say in the Netherlands. Hardly anyone in the world would call Albert "flashy". Maybe he is well-dressed, it seems that EA even hit the "best-dressed-men" top 10, but when a man is as unsexy as the first and as overall unattractive as the latter, this hardly matters anymore, does it?
As for the fun happening, it looked more like an not much wanted obligation for the majority of them, especially for Stephanie.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 11-22-2008, 01:08 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruts View Post
Glistening Seas, you are apparently wearing a very very big pair of pink glasses, as they say in the Netherlands. Hardly anyone in the world would call Albert "flashy". Maybe he is well-dressed, it seems that EA even hit the "best-dressed-men" top 10, but when a man is as unsexy as the first and as overall unattractive as the latter, this hardly matters anymore, does it?
As for the fun happening, it looked more like an not much wanted obligation for the majority of them, especially for Stephanie.
Stephanie knows her duties well, she takes them seriously and has no problem being there .. she even enjoys working for her country and is a very proud member of this family.
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 11-22-2008, 01:49 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
I think they all seem like they enjoy the national day stuff. When they are at the palace, I imagine they had fine drinks and food inside, that we don't see, and it makes it fun for them even if some of the ceremonial stuff is boring to watch. They all look like they were enjoying each other's company. It is probably a nice break for at least Albert and Stephanie. I bet it's a very easy "duty" for them. And the opera is probably enjoyed by them too. I mean, sometimes when they look at the cameras on arrival they don't look happy, but then you see a pic of them looking at each other, and then there is bemusement, almost always, shared quietly among them. I think anyone would enjoy an elegant night at the opera with the family, and the only complaint would be having those blinding flashes when you arrive. But who knows? This is all based on what it seems like to me. I have no idea what is the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody7058 View Post
Alex is little girl that what kids do when they are uncomfortable and she didn't like her stocking. Why can't PS kids come and PA kids come. The whole family should be there to unity as one family. Even CW.
Haha, yeah, the media would be all over it if CW turned out for this occasion. Shoot, every year they seem to be all over the ancipation: will she, won't she?

I do agree that Stephanie should rethink her decision about keeping her kids out of the National Day celebrations. I know and respect that she likes to keep them on the "down low," as we say in the US. But if any event should be excepted, it should be National Day, I think. After all, Louis and Pauline are teenagers and they are Monegasque and should enjoy the national celebration too. And if Camille participated as well, Alex would have a nice playmate during the day. Maybe Camille was watching on TV and laughed at Alex about the stockings. I thought the stockings thing was cute. She is only eight or nine ? so we shouldn't be so hard on the poor kid. If people give her a hard time at this age, how much grief will she have as an adult? Because you know it only gets worse! I mean, it always gets worse. No matter what you do and how old you grow and how much experience you acquire, there will always be people criticizing you and saying, "Well, not good enough," to say nothing of the judgment we place on ourselves!!!!
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 11-22-2008, 03:14 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I do agree that Stephanie should rethink her decision about keeping her kids out of the National Day celebrations. I know and respect that she likes to keep them on the "down low," as we say in the US. But if any event should be excepted, it should be National Day, I think. After all, Louis and Pauline are teenagers and they are Monegasque and should enjoy the national celebration too.
I have to agree with you on that one too. ..
Please Steph, don't shoot me .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 11-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 56
19 NOVEMBER 2008, NATIONAL DAY OF MONACO After the festivities and celebrations of the National Day of Monaco Princesses Alexandra (daughter of Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst of Hannover), and Princess Camille (daughter of Princess Estephanie), enjoyed at the Fair Ground settled at the harbour of Monaco. Alexandra Hannover demonstrated great skills for climbing like spiderman, while Camille prefered the atractions where she was sit.
http://i37.tinypic.com/2j0duoi.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/63wrv6.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/23w3aqp.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/21o28b6.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/6i9mvn.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/1079vsy.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/54kes.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/w88i90.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/9bg0as.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2hey59e.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2h6eh5j.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/dmplwp.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/nl8lmo.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/17xooi.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/ngu23n.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/mkx2zd.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/sdfukl.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/21jua38.jpg
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 11-22-2008, 04:01 PM
Glistening Seas's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: london , United Kingdom
Posts: 1,056
Smile Glistening Seas

wow whaaat fun they must have been. Looks like Alexandra is going to be a great climber! So glad to see Camilla and the other kids out having a good time!! they look wonderful. Cammilla is going to be tall after her mom it appears!! Whom are the other children with Alexandra and Cammilla photo's are they family as well or friends??
__________________
Glistening Seas-United Kingdom
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 11-22-2008, 04:16 PM
sherylal24's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mount Joy, United States
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker View Post
I was surprised to see how Caroline has aged from last year´s photos. Stephanie always looks bedraggled. I used to love Charlotte when she was a child, but lately I find her too haughty which for me is a bit ridiculous since her kind of "royalty" is flimsy to say the least. As for Alexandra, I agree totally with several of you who find her very bad behaved. But if she takes after Daddy physically, I hope it´s not also in temperament!!!
Yes, they both have aged, Stephanie more so than Caroline. Stephanie has aged more because of lots of time spent in the sun. Caroline will be 52 and we certainly don't look young forever. I think Caroline still looks good for her age, she will be the same age as Grace was when Grace died in 1982. If you look at Grace at 52 and Caroline at 52, Caroline looks alot more youthful than Grace did.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 11-22-2008, 05:19 PM
pdc pdc is offline
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: barcelona, Spain
Posts: 114
thanks for the pics. camille is so beautiful!!!!!! i hope that they (alexandra and camille) enjoy together without riots like her mothers (i don´t know if you can understand me)
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Retrospective: National Day - Monaco michelle Princely Family of Monaco 155 01-24-2011 05:21 AM
National Day 2007 - Monaco tbhrc Princely Family of Monaco 120 01-06-2008 02:39 PM
Luxembourg's National Day; June 23, 2007 pretoriana18 Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg 35 07-03-2007 07:44 PM
National Day, May 17 2007 Her_Majesty Royal House of Norway 75 05-25-2007 08:24 PM
National Day 2006 - Monaco tbhrc Princely Family of Monaco 188 03-30-2007 08:20 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit current events engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympics ottoman picture of the month poland pom president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess letizia princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]