The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUBIAUR View Post
I disagree totally with you.Caroline, being fat or thin,has wrinkles caused by smoking and sun.She looks aged for her age,the same happens with Stephanie.It is a pity...
I do find this discussion very amusing, because you simply cannot compare Grace with Caroline. Grace is from another era, where people aged earlier, and that fact was accepted as well!
Caroline has had a lot done to her face in my, very expertised, opinion, but no surgery. It is obvious to me from earlier discussions on this very popular topic, that no one on this forum as any knowledge of the nowadays possibilities to rejunivate your face without surgery. I am convinced that she uses injectables, because she has, for instance, no wrinkles around the lips, as heavy smokers ALWAYS have. Stephanie, on the other hand, has had nothing done so far.
As I stated before, they have good genes as far as beauty is concerned, but bad ones, when it comes to aging. I appreciate the fairness of that.
Caroline looks moderately good, bearing in mind her financial possibilities. lack of hard work, lack of financial worry, etc. etc.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Nobility

Who Cares? Isn't this thread really about National day? I like them, wrinkles and all?

Old 12-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Administrator

Lets stay on topic...which are the events of National Day 2008.

Please remember that speculation regarding possible work being done (i.e. plastic surgery or Botox) is not permitted on The Royal Forums.

Thank you.

Old 12-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Courtier

Caroline giving the medailles du merite culturel
Centre de Presse
Old 12-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Courtier

Thank you for this interesting video. Princess Caroline has indeed much class !!
Old 12-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruts View Post
I am convinced that she uses injectables, because she has, for instance, no wrinkles around the lips, as heavy smokers ALWAYS have. .
this is very true - i have noticed no wrinkles around the upper lips - i know i am a smoker :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18 View Post
I love those 2 pics of Caro and Steph the look on Carolines face in the 2nd one and the way Steph is looking at her in the 1st one is beautiful .Thanks Michelle
can someone guide me to where those photos are pls? thanks so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
Alexandra just looked like she had itchy stockings, so she scratched them. .
yes i agree - the stockings were irritating her - woollen ones will make you itch - like woollen pants with me :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruts View Post
Stephanie, on the other hand, always looks years and years older than her actual age.
she is so much like her father these days - she has the grimaldi genes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
I agree, she looks rundown. I hope she isn't sick again... .
caroline looked so refreshed at the ball earlier this year - but i'm sure she has alot of attention to her hair and make up for those occassions. its not easy being a mother with a young daughter when you are nearly 53!
Old 12-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by foursox View Post
can someone guide me to where those photos are pls? thanks so much
I guess it is post #126:

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...en_2008/t3.jpg

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...n_2008/t13.jpg
Old 12-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Alexandra is most definitely Ernst's daughter.
at this stage of her life, i agree totally

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Here's the gallery from ppe agency:

Monaco National Day 2008
the more i see of caro and her elder children together, the more i am convinced they are very close and that they love their mother very much and the same with caro - she adores her children. there was one photo of her at the ball earlier this year looking over at a distance at charlotte and pierre and her eyes were full of love.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Aristocracy

In the video of Caroline giving out the medals, for heaven's sake, she has access to the best hair stylist and makeup artist why on earth wouldn't she use them?? Her hair looks limp, flat and greasy and brings down her face. She needs a new hairstyle, one that is youthful and flattering to her!!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by foursox View Post
the more i see of caro and her elder children together, the more i am convinced they are very close and that they love their mother very much and the same with caro - she adores her children. there was one photo of her at the ball earlier this year looking over at a distance at charlotte and pierre and her eyes were full of love.
I definately agree. I remember seeing a photo of her visiting Andrea and Christian in NY, and Andrea was photographed throwing his around her shoulders and squeezing her into a hug. Usually as we grow up, parents get side hugs or quick kisses on the cheek. I thought that photo said a lot about their relationship.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

The video of the awarding of the cultural medals. Was that done in the mirror room? Are those mirrors etched and frosted glass. Wow those are some of the most beautiful mirrors we have seen a definite favorite.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherylal24 View Post
In the video of Caroline giving out the medals, for heaven's sake, she has access to the best hair stylist and makeup artist why on earth wouldn't she use them?? Her hair looks limp, flat and greasy and brings down her face. She needs a new hairstyle, one that is youthful and flattering to her!!
Some people are here only to critizise. How can you see how her hair looks in such a small video? She looks wonderful.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Serene Highness

Smile

michelle, what the perfect pics from National day, no watermarks, perfect quality. So many close ups of my favorite royal family.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 12-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
michelle, what the perfect pics from National day, no watermarks, perfect quality. So many close ups of my favorite royal family.
'Thank you' and ' You're welcome' at the same time ....

Photo report : Famille Princière de Monaco: Des photos de la fête nationale ... encore
Old 12-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Serene Highness

Glistening Seas

Indeed, it was good to get a few without the watermarks on them! They did look beautiful that day! Pa and family had great lighting for their pics, it seems that contributes a lot to the festiveness of the occasion as well.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Gentry

happy national day of monaco
Old 12-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank God Andrea is back to his old, gorgeous healthy looking self...for a while there I was worried!

As for Charlotte, I catch my breath almost every time I see a photo of her. She is just stunningly beautiful. But I was very disappointed with her outfit. It's perfect for a chic lunch in Paris or for attending a fashion show, but for High Mass in a Cathedral? I can't believe this sophisticated young lady didn't know any better.