The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-20-2006, 06:49 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Caroline looked good at the night event in the black dress, for the day time, she looked good and seemed very happy but her outfit looked like a school girls uniform, dissapointing. On the other hand, Stephanie looked good, she is improving slowly and has her own style. Carolines daughters, both looked beautiful. the whole family look so happy and good together

Old 11-20-2006, 07:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Thank you everyone for the fabulous pictures!
Steph looked the best of them all.

Old 11-20-2006, 07:18 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Thank you everyone for the fabulous pictures!
Steph looked the best of them all.
Yes!! I just wish she would smile a little more often. It suits her well and when she doesn't you always get the impression that she'd rather be somewhere else. I am quite annoyed about the Bunte article about the National Holiday that claims that Alberts PR lady is forcing her to keep a low profile and that Caro and Steph are only doing the unimportant bits, when we have seen especially Steph as present over the last year for her cause as she hasn't been in a long time. The only thing that has been low key was her private life that wasn't flashing at everyone in the news shops. And IMO that is how it should be: she was seen where it was important and her private life stayed mostly private.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
More pics at:
http://photo.grazianeri.com/Producti...1&pgid=6515174
Old 11-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Yes!! I just wish she would smile a little more often. It suits her well and when she doesn't you always get the impression that she'd rather be somewhere else. I am quite annoyed about the Bunte article about the National Holiday that claims that Alberts PR lady is forcing her to keep a low profile and that Caro and Steph are only doing the unimportant bits, when we have seen especially Steph as present over the last year for her cause as she hasn't been in a long time. The only thing that has been low key was her private life that wasn't flashing at everyone in the news shops. And IMO that is how it should be: she was seen where it was important and her private life stayed mostly private.
Completely agree ... I'm also annoyed Bunte never reports on Steph's fight against Aids and all the activities she involved with. They only pop up from time to time with an article about her when they think she has a new boyfriend. In my opinion they are doing this on purpose ever since - they try to make her look like the wild child all the way.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Nobility

we can see the family all together that is along time ago Alexandra looks a little shy !! but nice , she has grown up. thanks for the pics.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Majesty

Hello! article:

Monaco's Alexandra gets a royal lesson from mum Caroline

Princess Caroline of Hanover has brought up her four children largely away from the spotlight. That doesn't mean they are anything less than confident on formal royal occasions, however, as her youngest daughter Alexandra proved when she delivered a charming royal wave of greeting to the crowds celebrating Monaco national day.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...-national-day/

More deadline Galleries

Gallery 1 Gallery 2 Gallery 3 Gallery 4 Gallery 5 Gallery 6
Old 11-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Nobility

http://www.realis.mc/photos/watermar...LIS_MATHON.JPG

he,he Alex you are so funny! :-)
Old 11-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks to everyone for posting! tbhrc you worked a lot yesterday!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2006, 01:46 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the photos . Charlotte is a very beautiful girl, but this
was not her best outfit.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana
Thanks for the photos . Charlotte is a very beautiful girl, but this
was not her best outfit.
I agree, I don't like what she's been wearing now adays. She's dressing like she's seven years old again. I hope she glams up her style more.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:43 AM
Nobility

Great pics everyone. Thanks to all who posted them. My favorite is the one with Albert and Alexandra where he is caressing her cheek. It looks so sweet. She was probably really tired by that point.
Old 11-21-2006, 02:08 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I know I'm voting against popular opinion here, but I didn't like Stephanie's suit at all. Horizontal stripes around the bottom are never good.

And I thought she looked haggard.

And Albert's tailor needs a flogging. Maybe Ernst could give him some fashion advice (I never believed I would say that!).
Old 11-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle
I know I'm voting against popular opinion here, but I didn't like Stephanie's suit at all. Horizontal stripes around the bottom are never good.
No rules without exceptions - Stephanie has a great bottom even for horizontal stripes. Her swimming gives good results!
Old 11-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Courtier

Actually, even if Steph has a very toned body, I didn't like her outfit either...
Old 11-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Serene Highness

Why does P. Albert use these horrible blue trousers? Maybe it´s the uniform, but it´s ugly.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Gentry

Caroline - The mass/balcony outfit was interesting,in a matronly way, but what's with the obsession with all the 'Jackie Onassis' pillbox hats? The 60's are over, honey.Caroline's short coiff just will NOT do - she needs to grow her hair shoulder length - with bangs - again. And Caroline, you need to stop colouring your hair at home with Miss Clairol - get thee to a Parisian salon, where they can add the flattering chestnut highlights. This stark black hair thing has GOT to go.

Stephanie - No, no, NO to horizontal lines, sweety! You have an awesome figure and very well shaped legs and calves, so work with them! And will someone please take this woman to a Clarins skin care spa! Her skin is starting to match her purses. Stay out of the sun, dump the ciggies, lots of water, veggies and olive oil. Stephanie truly was an exceptionally pretty woman, and she can be again.

Charlotte: Aye yi yi, where does one begin? That outfit, especially the jacket, looked as if it were wrung through the washing machine and shrunk. And please, Charlotte, NO black hose/stockings with that colour of outfit. And drop the schoolgirl headband look - you're going on 21. By the by, while this guy thinks Charlotte is a very pretty young woman, I just don't get, don't see this "she's a gorgeous knock-out" thing.

Ernst - Looks good, but the man needs ample servings of schnitzel and noodles - he's too thin.

Pierre - needs to head to the nearest Monte Carlo barber, STAT.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:42 PM

good

wow i dont think i could have agreed with you more! you hit it all on the spot.. its weird because i just couldnt explain what i didnt like about caroline and charlotte...
btw.. does anyone know how to get charlottes hair color.. i know hers is natural.. but i would like to dye my hair her color.. everytime i try to dye it it turns out an orangie or too dark.. any brands that are good? thanks a bunch
Old 11-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

IMO Princess Caroline looks awful! That hat and that "old lady" looking outfit, I know that she knows how to dress, I've seen many, many more glamerous suits & dresses on her. I'll forgive her this once, hopefully it won't happen again!
Old 11-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsforever
wow i dont think i could have agreed with you more! you hit it all on the spot.. its weird because i just couldnt explain what i didnt like about caroline and charlotte...
btw.. does anyone know how to get charlottes hair color.. i know hers is natural.. but i would like to dye my hair her color.. everytime i try to dye it it turns out an orangie or too dark.. any brands that are good? thanks a bunch
try a good hairdresser, honey, it's worth it. A good hairdoo is a better investment the facy clothes or make-up. Besides if you have a real good hairdresser, there is no need to have them cut every 6 weeks. choose a cut that you can style easily yourself (so not to fancy styling) that looks natural. And have them dye it a tad darker then desired (especially after summer) after a few weeks it tends to wash out. Off topic, but snce you asked.

As to hairdye, I think last years colour suited Steph much better. It is way too dark. When I looked at the first pics, I thought she was going extremely grey or bold for a few seconds because the skin on her head was too white. Also it makes her face a bit too hard and accetuates the lines. A lighter warm brown colour would suit her much better.JMO