The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-19-2006, 03:44 PM
Courtier

Where's Charlotte?

Princess Caroline's dress is beautiful

Old 11-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Aristocracy

There are new pict at newscom but Charlotte isn't there!!

Old 11-19-2006, 04:15 PM
Majesty

More from Laif. Love Caroline's dress. Black or not, she looks beautiful.....

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7 Pic 8 Pic 9 Pic 10 Pic 11 Pic 12 Pic 13 Pic 14 Pic 15 Pic 16 Pic 17
Old 11-19-2006, 04:30 PM
Serene Highness

Yes of course she looks beautiful!! more then that she looks perfect,i had never seen that jewlery on her, maybe i´m wrong,it´s wonderful!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Heir Apparent

What I can say...only that that It wasn't the best day for Caro and her outfits.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makim
There was a short report at RTL Exclusiv-Weekend. And there will be surely something at Nina Ruges "Leute heute" and "Brisant" on Monday.

Thanks a lot I wasn't at home today so I missed RTL Exclusive but I'll watch Brisant!

IMO everyone looked great today! Pss Stephani looked great and Pss Caroline's outfit during the mass was a bit funny, but the evening dress was great!
Old 11-19-2006, 04:57 PM
Aristocracy

I cant wait for see more pics of Charlotte
Old 11-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Majesty

Some great pics from Realis

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7 Pic 8 Pic 9 Pic 10 Pic 11 Pic 12 Pic 13 Pic 14 Pic 15 Pic 16 Pic 17 Pic 18 Pic 19 Pic 20 Pic 21 Pic 22 Pic 23 Pic 24 Pic 25 Pic 26
Old 11-19-2006, 06:01 PM
Serene Highness

How come Stephanie, Charlotte and Andrea went to the days events but no the nights event? I'm sad
Old 11-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Serene Highness

well stephanie hasnt gone out with them in the night evets for some time now .
Old 11-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Royal Highness

It's so great to come home and see all wonderful photos from today! Thank you all for the links!

Nice family gathering..it makes you wish that MND is every day! Princess Stephanie had awesome outfit, love it very much, same goes for Princess Caroline's Opera gown. I'm so glad little Alexandra was there too, it was nice to see family's tenderness towards her..and sisters even had similar hair-do Casiraghi boys were charming as always.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Majesty

Galleries from Abaca Press

Mass

Parade

Lunch in the Throne Room
Old 11-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Serene Highness

My impressions from National Day. The Princely family seemed sad. They were happier last year, they might be more excited then because it was also Albert official enthronment. Caro seemed the most relaxed and Stheph had sometimes her sweet smile. I liked Stephanie's suit during mass, although its collar was strange. Caroline outfit was weird, it had something near neck very similar to that something she had near her neck during Red Cross Ball. Charlotte was gorgeous like always but her outfit maybe a bit too casual and these black stockings. But Caro black evening dress was a very good choice: simple & elegant.
Little Alexandra was lovely and nice dressed. It's pity we did not see Steph's children.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-20-2006, 02:22 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thank you all for putting all the wonderful pics together!
The family looked great and I'm sure Rainier would be very proud of them!

Here are some of my favourites:

The girls having fun 1 having fun 2
Caroline very sexy
Old 11-20-2006, 02:32 AM
Courtier

aw, wonderful new pics of the bunch! charlotte looks beautiful but i don't get what she's wearing. it looks like something a governess would wear. i do hope she won't lose or gain any more pounds though, she looks just right and nice to see her happy but the same can't be said for andrea. she seemed to be trying to get andrea to smile. pierre needs a haircut!

Old 11-20-2006, 04:07 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacg
How come Stephanie, Charlotte and Andrea went to the days events but no the nights event? I'm sad
Princess Stéphanie de Monaco always has had another program in the evening. She joins the Monegasque people in another event at the same time as her siblings in the opera.

Carlotte Casiraghi and Andrea Casiraghi are no royals and probably were just dancing in Antibes, Nice or Saint Tropez.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:21 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M.
Princess Stéphanie de Monaco always has had another program in the evening. She joins the Monegasque people in another event at the same time as her siblings in the opera.

Carlotte Casiraghi and Andrea Casiraghi are no royals and probably were just dancing in Antibes, Nice or Saint Tropez.
That's news to me. Funny that there were never any pics of her going there. Especially since the same thing is held the day before and none of the family members attends. To my knowledge her part usually ends with the balcony and lunch.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:34 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
That's news to me. Funny that there were never any pics of her going there. Especially since the same thing is held the day before and none of the family members attends. To my knowledge her part usually ends with the balcony and lunch.
Last year, I have seen pictures of Princess Stéphanie's activities in the evening. It is a sort of fun-fair annex music-festival annex street-circus, she usually attends, I believe.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M.
Last year, I have seen pictures of Princess Stéphanie's activities in the evening. It is a sort of fun-fair annex music-festival annex street-circus, she usually attends, I believe.
Well, there is definetely no music festival, and I don't recall there having been one at the time of National Holiday in recent years. There is the regular fair which is twice a year, one in spring, one in the fall, the second one always closing after National Holiday. They used to organize games in Fontvielle for the little ones on the side, but that was during the day, afternoon actually, and I believe they used to go there when the kids were all smaller. Fact is though that Steph is not fond of opera, and I believe that is the only reason why she doesn't go. (opera isn't everyones thing so why put herself through it only to be seen by an invited few. The Monegasque have seen her and I suppose that is more important to her)Turn it into a pop concert and you might see her .
Old 11-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
aw, wonderful new pics of the bunch! charlotte looks beautiful but i don't get what she's wearing. it looks like something a governess would wear. i do hope she won't lose or gain any more pounds though, she looks just right and nice to see her happy but the same can't be said for andrea. she seemed to be trying to get andrea to smile. pierre needs a haircut!
Right. I did not like her outfit, it was shapeless, large for her, and made her look fatter.
I did not understand the bottom, neither the socs, nor the shoes, she looked like wearing a "skin" pair of trousers under the skirt.

http://i7.tinypic.com/346tkls.jpg
Look her pic, she looks enormeous.
Did someone see her shoes?
Source : Corbis
Her face was wonderfull, she had her hair well done, smiling, perfect.

And I've noticed that Felix had his hair cut, very very handsome