National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes of course she looks beautiful!! more then that she looks perfect,i had never seen that jewlery on her, maybe i´m wrong,it´s wonderful!!!!!!

What I can say...only that that It wasn't the best day for Caro and her outfits.

Makim said:
There was a short report at RTL Exclusiv-Weekend. And there will be surely something at Nina Ruges "Leute heute" and "Brisant" on Monday.

Thanks a lot I wasn't at home today so I missed RTL Exclusive but I'll watch Brisant!

IMO everyone looked great today! Pss Stephani looked great and Pss Caroline's outfit during the mass was a bit funny, but the evening dress was great!

:ROFLMAO: I cant wait for see more pics of Charlotte:ROFLMAO:

How come Stephanie, Charlotte and Andrea went to the days events but no the nights event? I'm sad :sad:

well stephanie hasnt gone out with them in the night evets for some time now .

It's so great to come home and see all wonderful photos from today! Thank you all for the links!:flowers:

Nice family gathering..it makes you wish that MND is every day!:) Princess Stephanie had awesome outfit, love it very much, same goes for Princess Caroline's Opera gown. I'm so glad little Alexandra was there too, it was nice to see family's tenderness towards her..and sisters even had similar hair-do:) Casiraghi boys were charming as always.

My impressions from National Day. The Princely family seemed sad. They were happier last year, they might be more excited then because it was also Albert official enthronment. Caro seemed the most relaxed and Stheph had sometimes her sweet smile. I liked Stephanie's suit during mass, although its collar was strange. Caroline outfit was weird, it had something near neck very similar to that something she had near her neck during Red Cross Ball. Charlotte was gorgeous like always but her outfit maybe a bit too casual and these black stockings. But Caro black evening dress was a very good choice: simple & elegant. :)
Little Alexandra was lovely and nice dressed. It's pity we did not see Steph's children.:sad:

Last edited:
aw, wonderful new pics of the bunch! charlotte looks beautiful but i don't get what she's wearing. it looks like something a governess would wear. i do hope she won't lose or gain any more pounds though, she looks just right and nice to see her happy but the same can't be said for andrea. she seemed to be trying to get andrea to smile. pierre needs a haircut!

christinacg said:
How come Stephanie, Charlotte and Andrea went to the days events but no the nights event? I'm sad :sad:

Princess Stéphanie de Monaco always has had another program in the evening. She joins the Monegasque people in another event at the same time as her siblings in the opera.

Carlotte Casiraghi and Andrea Casiraghi are no royals and probably were just dancing in Antibes, Nice or Saint Tropez.

Last edited:
Henri M. said:
Princess Stéphanie de Monaco always has had another program in the evening. She joins the Monegasque people in another event at the same time as her siblings in the opera.

Carlotte Casiraghi and Andrea Casiraghi are no royals and probably were just dancing in Antibes, Nice or Saint Tropez.
That's news to me. Funny that there were never any pics of her going there. Especially since the same thing is held the day before and none of the family members attends. To my knowledge her part usually ends with the balcony and lunch.

paca said:
That's news to me. Funny that there were never any pics of her going there. Especially since the same thing is held the day before and none of the family members attends. To my knowledge her part usually ends with the balcony and lunch.

Last year, I have seen pictures of Princess Stéphanie's activities in the evening. It is a sort of fun-fair annex music-festival annex street-circus, she usually attends, I believe.

Henri M. said:
Last year, I have seen pictures of Princess Stéphanie's activities in the evening. It is a sort of fun-fair annex music-festival annex street-circus, she usually attends, I believe.
Well, there is definetely no music festival, and I don't recall there having been one at the time of National Holiday in recent years. There is the regular fair which is twice a year, one in spring, one in the fall, the second one always closing after National Holiday. They used to organize games in Fontvielle for the little ones on the side, but that was during the day, afternoon actually, and I believe they used to go there when the kids were all smaller. Fact is though that Steph is not fond of opera, and I believe that is the only reason why she doesn't go. (opera isn't everyones thing so why put herself through it only to be seen by an invited few. The Monegasque have seen her and I suppose that is more important to her)Turn it into a pop concert and you might see her ;) .

moby said:
aw, wonderful new pics of the bunch! charlotte looks beautiful but i don't get what she's wearing. it looks like something a governess would wear. i do hope she won't lose or gain any more pounds though, she looks just right and nice to see her happy but the same can't be said for andrea. she seemed to be trying to get andrea to smile. pierre needs a haircut!
Right. I did not like her outfit, it was shapeless, large for her, and made her look fatter.
I did not understand the bottom, neither the socs, nor the shoes, she looked like wearing a "skin" pair of trousers under the skirt.

http://i7.tinypic.com/346tkls.jpg
Look her pic, she looks enormeous.
Did someone see her shoes?
Source : Corbis
Her face was wonderfull, she had her hair well done, smiling, perfect.

And I've noticed that Felix had his hair cut, very very handsome

Last edited:
Caroline looked good at the night event in the black dress, for the day time, she looked good and seemed very happy but her outfit looked like a school girls uniform, dissapointing. On the other hand, Stephanie looked good, she is improving slowly and has her own style. Carolines daughters, both looked beautiful. the whole family look so happy and good together

Thank you everyone for the fabulous pictures!
Steph looked the best of them all.

Tosca said:
Thank you everyone for the fabulous pictures!
Steph looked the best of them all.
Yes!! I just wish she would smile a little more often. It suits her well and when she doesn't you always get the impression that she'd rather be somewhere else. I am quite annoyed about the Bunte article about the National Holiday that claims that Alberts PR lady is forcing her to keep a low profile and that Caro and Steph are only doing the unimportant bits, when we have seen especially Steph as present over the last year for her cause as she hasn't been in a long time. The only thing that has been low key was her private life that wasn't flashing at everyone in the news shops. And IMO that is how it should be: she was seen where it was important and her private life stayed mostly private.

paca said:
Yes!! I just wish she would smile a little more often. It suits her well and when she doesn't you always get the impression that she'd rather be somewhere else. I am quite annoyed about the Bunte article about the National Holiday that claims that Alberts PR lady is forcing her to keep a low profile and that Caro and Steph are only doing the unimportant bits, when we have seen especially Steph as present over the last year for her cause as she hasn't been in a long time. The only thing that has been low key was her private life that wasn't flashing at everyone in the news shops. And IMO that is how it should be: she was seen where it was important and her private life stayed mostly private.

Completely agree ... I'm also annoyed Bunte never reports on Steph's fight against Aids and all the activities she involved with. They only pop up from time to time with an article about her when they think she has a new boyfriend. In my opinion they are doing this on purpose ever since - they try to make her look like the wild child all the way. :mad:

we can see the family all together that is along time ago Alexandra looks a little shy !! but nice , she has grown up. thanks for the pics.

Hello! article:

Monaco's Alexandra gets a royal lesson from mum Caroline

Princess Caroline of Hanover has brought up her four children largely away from the spotlight. That doesn't mean they are anything less than confident on formal royal occasions, however, as her youngest daughter Alexandra proved when she delivered a charming royal wave of greeting to the crowds celebrating Monaco national day.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/11/20/monaco-national-day/

More deadline Galleries

Gallery 1 Gallery 2 Gallery 3 Gallery 4 Gallery 5 Gallery 6

Thanks to everyone for posting! tbhrc you worked a lot yesterday!!!!!!

Thanks for the photos :flowers: . Charlotte is a very beautiful girl, but this
was not her best outfit.

Last edited:
asturiana said:
Thanks for the photos :flowers: . Charlotte is a very beautiful girl, but this
was not her best outfit.

I agree, I don't like what she's been wearing now adays. She's dressing like she's seven years old again. I hope she glams up her style more.

Great pics everyone. Thanks to all who posted them. My favorite is the one with Albert and Alexandra where he is caressing her cheek. It looks so sweet. :wub: She was probably really tired by that point.

I know I'm voting against popular opinion here, but I didn't like Stephanie's suit at all. Horizontal stripes around the bottom are never good.

And I thought she looked haggard.

And Albert's tailor needs a flogging. Maybe Ernst could give him some fashion advice (I never believed I would say that!).

Back
Top Bottom