The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-17-2006, 03:37 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

One of the first pics that I've seen yesterday was the following one. At first sight I thought she had a bandage again, but it's only her shirt. I need glasses

Steph

Old 11-17-2006, 07:52 AM
Commoner

Stephanie always seems so happy when she is at her brother's side. They must have an extremely close relationship.

Old 11-17-2006, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Stephanie are seen after offering bags of food supplies to needy Monaco citizens, on november 16, 2006, at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco, ahead of Sunday's Monaco National Day.http://photo.grazianeri.com/Producti...1&pgid=6496222
Old 11-17-2006, 12:02 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the great pics Tosca. Prince Albert is quite handsome in this suit. I also love the Red Cross tie. On another thread, we mentioned that Princess Caroline was doing a "Stephanie pose" - I think it was an art exhibit she and Albert attended. I can't help but notice that Stephanie appears to be doing a "Caroline pose" in these shots (especially #7). I guess it's in the genes.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Aristocracy

I agree Compatissant. Albert is Stephanie’s comfort zone. The two siblings have an excellent rapport.
Old 11-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by compatissant
Stephanie always seems so happy when she is at her brother's side. They must have an extremely close relationship.
She always seemed happy with Prince Rainier too. I think these are probably the only two men who haven't hurt or betrayed her in some way.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:27 PM
Nobility

Thank you all for the photos, it was just what I needed this Friday evening, getting home from work. These relaxes pictures of my favourite princess. Nice to see her again, and great to see her with her brother.

But what is this Red Cross thing? Why are they handing out food? To whom? I thought people in Monaco didn't need this kind of help. Please help me understanding.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
She always seemed happy with Prince Rainier too. I think these are probably the only two men who haven't hurt or betrayed her in some way.
Hm, yes. They saved the hurting and betraying for other women.
Old 11-17-2006, 08:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiina
Thank you all for the photos, it was just what I needed this Friday evening, getting home from work. These relaxes pictures of my favourite princess. Nice to see her again, and great to see her with her brother.

But what is this Red Cross thing? Why are they handing out food? To whom? I thought people in Monaco didn't need this kind of help. Please help me understanding.
Unlike what most people think, there are poor people in Monaco and quite a few of them too. Not everyone here was born with a golden spoon in their mouths or had the opportunity to raise to richess. If you look back at the last few years, you will notice, that it is mainly the same people and mostly elderly (though I am sure that a lot of younger people simply don't go. You have to inscribe yourself in a list, if you want to be there). There is also social housing in Monaco ( presently some more is being constructed). It is badly needed, since rent is high in Monaco and even though people could go and live cheaper in France, they prefer to stay, because it is their country, even if they are not Monegasque by passport.
Old 11-18-2006, 05:26 AM
Serene Highness

Monaco national flag will fly in New Zealand on November 19.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/AK0611/S00213.htm

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-18-2006, 06:03 AM
Majesty

4 new pics at Polfoto

Monaco's princely family attends a ceremony with the 'Ordres of St Charles' at the Prince palace in Monaco
Monaco's princely family attends a ceremony with the 'Ordres of St Charles' at the Prince palace in Monaco on November 17, 2006.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:21 AM
Aristocracy

Will ther be any live TV coverage on 19 November? ARD and ZDF usually have something about these kind of events concerning royals, but I can't find anything in their TV schedule for 19 Nov.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:23 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro girl
Will ther be any live TV coverage on 19 November? ARD and ZDF usually have something about these kind of events concerning royals, but I can't find anything in their TV schedule for 19 Nov.
ZDF had only last year life-coverage but only because this was the official Inthronisation of Prince Albert II.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 11-18-2006, 07:22 AM
Nobility

Thanks all for pics !!!
Caroline and Stephnaie looks so beautiful on the last pics !! and they look like twins now with hairs cut !!!
Old 11-18-2006, 07:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
4 new pics at Polfoto

Monaco's princely family attends a ceremony with the 'Ordres of St Charles' at the Prince palace in Monaco
Monaco's princely family attends a ceremony with the 'Ordres of St Charles' at the Prince palace in Monaco on November 17, 2006.
Steph looks fabulous in those pics. That colour and cut of dress really suit her. Caro seems to be attending a funeral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro girl
The only live will be TMC. They will also air a few documentaries. You might catch a few glimpses in the French News clips.
Old 11-18-2006, 07:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Here is some info about the tv and radio coverage : HappyMonaco

... and Monaco's local paper today (click on : Monaco ) !
Old 11-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pict..they look all great!!
I can't wait to see new pict of Charlotte, Andrea and Pierre.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Serene Highness

Stephanie looks great in that blue it really looks nice on her .
Old 11-18-2006, 09:18 AM
Commoner

there aresome new pictures of caroline at the wenn site with her hair looking a bit better
Old 11-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather1
there aresome new pictures of caroline at the wenn site with her hair looking a bit better
Here they are !