The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
If he almost doesn´t see his children privately, how could they be invited to the national festivities. He didn´t want to have these children!! It would be a fake.
These children are not being raised by Albert or the Grimaldi Family & it would be inappropriate for them to be at official functions. We do not know what kind of private relationship he has with them & that is as it shoud be hence the word private. Although I think he should put his foot down about the mothers including themselves into the visits between him & the children, we don't really know about this except for the pictures we see. I think when or if Albert gets married he might be able to have a better relationship with these children since the mothers don't seem to be able to let go of their connection w/ Albert & move on.

Old 11-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Administrator

Please remember that this thread is about Monaco's National Day and not Albert and the relationship he has with his children. While it would be great to see them participate in some of the activities...at present they don't. Who knows what the future holds? No one here...so please let's not speculate.

Thank you.

Old 11-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Courtier

Felix's soo hot! LOL
Old 11-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Majesty

For anyone who is interested, you can find a video about this years National Day here, it's 13 min long. Just click on voir la video at the bottom of the page.
Old 11-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Aristocracy

Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
Thanks Tbhrc for the video clip!

I noticed in the church when they were greeting each other during the service (forgive me if it is called something else in the Catholic church, in the Protestant church that is what my church calls it:) ) Stephanie and Caroline never reach out for each other. They shake hands with every person around them except each other.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoo
Thanks Tbhrc for the video clip!

I noticed in the church when they were greeting each other during the service (forgive me if it is called something else in the Catholic church, in the Protestant church that is what my church calls it:) ) Stephanie and Caroline never reach out for each other. They shake hands with every person around them except each other.
It is called giving each other the peace (at least that's how it translates from French) and I have to assure you that they were always shaking hands with the priests and everyone close to them. I know what you are trying to get at, but Caro and Steph were very friendly with each other, chatting when they arrived with Albert and walking behind him up the stairs ad all of them were smiling and gesturing after peace giving to the opposite side were the Casiraghis and Antoinettes family were sitting. That was actually to me the nicest moment of the whole mass, because it was the only time I saw every single one of them smile from their heart. So it was simply just not in the cut of the clip. That's all.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks tbhrc for the link and thanks Paca for the information.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Nobility

Sorry for dragging up this old subject, but does anybody why princess Antoinette didn't attend the national day festivities? I hope she isn't /wasn't ill.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Commoner

Has anyone here ever been in Monaco during National Day? If anyone has been, please private message or email me and recommend good flights, best hotel etc. I would love to go to Monaco one day soon and see National Day Festivities.