Monaco Grand Prix Retrospective

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics from 1982 (HOLA)

qnwoj6.jpg

^^it could be but the scarf definately fits with the rest of the outfit, so we will never know!:D

cro girl said:
^^it could be but the scarf definately fits with the rest of the outfit, so we will never know!:D

i think so because with the other outfit she also did wear a neckerchief ;) .

Similar photo to that one which iceflower posted in "Caroline and Stephanie" 's thread..Here you can see who was guilty for "flying" chamapaigne!:p :) Family trying to hide..Soooo funny!!:D :p

A. Senna celebrating his victory on Monaco's F1 1987..The best F1 driver ever, for me..it's such a shame he died so young..:(

Credits go to Lena Bello

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/
qrlvgg.jpg

Great pic Ice :) I hope this year we see all of the family at the podium like on the past.

Sure they will be there! It's one of the most important events of the Princely town!

LadyMacAlpine said:
Does anyone in the States know if the GP is shown on any TV station here?

Monaco gets network coverage in the US not just sports channels. The Monaco GP is on CBS at 12:30 eastern. They are going head to head with the Indy 500 on ABC which starts at noon eastern.:D I will have 2 TV sets in my living room that day.

Cute little steph AWWWWWWWW How can you be sucking your thumb and look so grown up?(legs crossed) , My niece does that she is not even 2.

monaco70s said:
Great pic Ice :) I hope this year we see all of the family at the podium like on the past.
You are welcome, Monacos :) And I agree with you Radker, Steph looks sooo cute on that pic. A big thank you to Nina for posting it! :)

Some more pics from 1997:

10gzkib.jpg
10gznd4.jpg
10gznnc.jpg
10gzo05.jpg

(GALA)

iceflower said:
You are welcome, Monacos :) And I agree with you Radker, Steph looks sooo cute on that pic. A big thank you to Nina for posting it! :)

Some more pics from 1997:

10gznnc.jpg
10gzo05.jpg

(GALA)

Interesting. In the first pic I can see a shadow of King Carl Gustaf of Sweden, and in the second Caroline seems to chat with his son, Prince Carl Philip. Or is it just me?

kiina said:
Interesting. In the first pic I can see a shadow of King Carl Gustaf of Sweden, and in the second Caroline seems to chat with his son, Prince Carl Philip. Or is it just me?

You're right there , Kiina, i'ts Carl Phillip and Carl Gustav :)

I have seen pics of Crown princess Victoria there also does anyone know the year?

RADKER18 said:
I have seen pics of Crown princess Victoria there also does anyone know the year?
She has been there in 2001 :)

Steph and Rainier watching the race in 1991:

14o6qli.jpg

(Gala)

Interesting picture wonder what steph was thinking thanks iceflower.

The Grand Prix in 1970, 1978 and 1979:

(alamy images)

Great pics Ice :) I wish there were more pics from ths 70s' Grand Prixes. In the last one you can see Phillipe Junot and Princess Caroline behind Princess Grace, and I think that King Constantine of Greece is standing next to her.

I'm glad you liked them, Monacos :flowers: Me I would also love to see more of these older pics. I'm quite sure that you can see King Constantine and I can see Phillipe as well, but no Caroline, wonder where you've seen her on the last pic?! :)

iceflower said:
I'm glad you liked them, Monacos :flowers: Me I would also love to see more of these older pics. I'm quite sure that you can see King Constantine and I can see Phillipe as well, but no Caroline, wonder where you've seen her on the last pic?! :)

It seems that she's between the F1 driver and Prince Rainier.

Here's a pic of the Grand Prix in 1959 - Grace and Rainier with the winner :flowers:

I haven't seen this thread before and it's great! A lot of wonderful pics especially the ones with Ayrton Senna, a big idol of mine and winner of Monaco race for six times. And it's been great to see all those pictures of Grace, so beautiful and elegant through her years as a princess.

Wonderful pics, Iceflower, especially the ones of Stephanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom